Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.79

Recommended Posts

Hey,

 

Here is a quick dev build in preperation for the next mirror mode release.

 

Download link: http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.5.79.jar

 

API CHANGES:
- Script#getRecommendedMirrorReactionTime and Script#getRecommendedMirrorFps have been added in preperation for the next mirror release.

WEB WALKER:
- Added some random webwalker links.

MISC:
- Minor bug fixes.

 

- The OSBot Team

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, camaro 09 said:

Does this one include the new mouse movement algorithm?

No I disabled it for this release as it will likely be moved to stable once the mirror change is tested. If not I'll release a new dev build with the new mouse after the new stable.

  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Patrick said:

No I disabled it for this release as it will likely be moved to stable once the mirror change is tested. If not I'll release a new dev build with the new mouse after the new stable.

Good to know, I'm really looking forward to working with that.

I see the functions to get the mirror fps, and reaction time. Is there a way I can go about setting it through the script?

Edited by BLAKCHURCH

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Patrick said:

No I disabled it for this release as it will likely be moved to stable once the mirror change is tested. If not I'll release a new dev build with the new mouse after the new stable.

Will it be possible to stick to old mouse algorithm? Or the new will be pretty much same regarding speed etc. if you dont want to play with them? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Will it be possible to stick to old mouse algorithm? Or the new will be pretty much same regarding speed etc. if you dont want to play with them? :) 

The plan is/was to keep the stable builds on the old algorithm and a dev build with the new one for further tester. Later on the new algorithm was going to completely replace the old one after it's been more polished. Pat also said he would add an option to change/edit the mouse speed.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Gunman said:

The plan is/was to keep the stable builds on the old algorithm and a dev build with the new one for further tester. Later on the new algorithm was going to completely replace the old one after it's been more polished. Pat also said he would add an option to change/edit the mouse speed.

This

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...