Explv's Walker

Explv

@Ace @Oven Mitts @Lagginglemon @Eagle Scripts @Failure @Hi Im Meako @TheDMan22 @AresScripts @lawf @Exylum @Deceiver @Maldesto @crico @tmanowen @maxvldz @evilhell @angus3 @montie @tr1zym @Tuhto @Han @Barnie @Joster @bazmorekentos @molier @Incarnationz @scaletta58 @gearing @socallmemaybe @logi @Solzhenitsyn @AddeyB @Sub_Zero @jython @Jammer @walterww @Drkohler @tranzystor3 @decal @diltom1998 @Fairy Tail @thepeople @roguehippo @Zulrah @Jungle_walk @payton9812 @Spore @SuikaBooty @YuhhMauls @Acke @dimka5112 @Kaarthal @BlindedIBall @remfu @cartel132 @johnny12303 @dorsai68 @dorsai67 @seeker @MockingJayG @jojangers @purplewatilla @killercrak @victoremidio159 @THS @BotLearn01010110 @whipz @ihadyourbaby @mongomongo @thatguycalledrob @fonchox @Theorems @Chris @Zappster @Keven

And @ anyone else

PSA: This script is now premium with a price of $1. If the script has disappeared from your list, that is why :)

I will be working on adding some more features, including adding upper floors and dungeons to the map, some shortcuts to walk to the closest bank / GE, options to hide the paint and gui from CLI etc.

Let me know if there are any updates you would like to see.

Thanks!

Edited by Explv
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Explv said:

@Ace @Oven Mitts @Lagginglemon @Eagle Scripts @Failure @Hi Im Meako @TheDMan22 @AresScripts @lawf @Exylum @Deceiver @Maldesto @crico @tmanowen @maxvldz @evilhell @angus3 @montie @tr1zym @Tuhto @Han @Barnie @Joster @bazmorekentos @molier @Incarnationz @scaletta58 @gearing @socallmemaybe @logi @Solzhenitsyn @AddeyB @Sub_Zero @jython @Jammer @walterww @Drkohler @tranzystor3 @decal @diltom1998 @Fairy Tail @thepeople @roguehippo @Zulrah @Jungle_walk @payton9812 @Spore @SuikaBooty @YuhhMauls @Acke @dimka5112 @Kaarthal @BlindedIBall @remfu @cartel132 @johnny12303 @dorsai68 @dorsai67 @seeker @MockingJayG @jojangers @purplewatilla @killercrak @victoremidio159 @THS @BotLearn01010110 @whipz @ihadyourbaby @mongomongo @thatguycalledrob @fonchox @Theorems @Chris @Zappster @Keven

And @ anyone else

PSA: This script is now premium with a price of $1. If the script has disappeared from your list, that is why :)

I will be working on adding some more features, including adding upper floors and dungeons to the map, some shortcuts to walk to the closest bank / GE, options to hide the paint and gui from CLI etc.

Thanks!

Cheers for letting me know of the new changes. It's only a dollar? Sure I'll buy it. Looking forward to seeing the floor/dungeon additions.

Edited by Zappster
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Explv said:

And @ anyone else

Thanks!

Hey! The second I saw it disappear, I instantly bought, for obvious reasons (it's an awesome scripts, and assumed, correctly so that it go an update) Could you add checking bank for teleportation methods to lower travel times?

10 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

Hey! The second I saw it disappear, I instantly bought, for obvious reasons (it's an awesome scripts, and assumed, correctly so that it go an update) Could you add checking bank for teleportation methods to lower travel times?

:)

Absolutely, I'll add an option tonight

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Explv said:

:)

Absolutely, I'll add an option tonight

Another request I just thought of, would be to have it like on your github page for walking locations, so you could keep the drop-down, and then add on top something where you can start typing and it would have a drop-down of things that contain those characters at the start / auto fill drop down type deal if that's possible!

16 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

Another request I just thought of, would be to have it like on your github page for walking locations, so you could keep the drop-down, and then add on top something where you can start typing and it would have a drop-down of things that contain those characters at the start / auto fill drop down type deal if that's possible!

Yep, planning to do that :)

• Like 1