WARNING WARNING WEOOO WEEOOO [ALERT] @John Cena

Chris

5 minutes ago, ez11 said:

gets hacked right after hes done with osbot okay

( i bet 5$ he is just recovering shit himself)

So u going to tell me he recovering all the accounts and putting a message on skype that he got hacked. And that all account maybe infected. He is preventing people to lose money. If he is scam quiting he will not prevent people to lose money idiot. John cena owns over hundred accounts it too much work to recover those account and trade over the gold. John cena own over 500 Feedback. Stop spreading BS. Now u own me 5 bucks.

2 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

So u going to tell me he recovering all the accounts and putting a message on skype that he got hacked. And that all account maybe infected. He is preventing people to lose money. If he is scam quiting he will not prevent people to lose money idiot. John cena owns over hundred accounts it too much work to recover those account and trade over the gold. John cena own over 500 Feedback. Stop spreading BS. Now u own me 5 bucks.

He doesn't have over 500 feedback, it's also not hard to fake a hack.

6 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

that the first thing i heard of it. ban evading come with evidence retard

it doesnt matter if he even has 1 billion feedbacks. How are you and others supposed to know what this shit is about? Maybe he is scam quitting? Or maybe a virus? I mean from my impression of John Cena it seems like he knows loooads of shit about computar stuff and Im suprised he is hacked cause of a so called "virus" lol

If this is true lol, then gf credentials

Edited by Norscax
  • Like 1

Doesn't make any sense at all. If he somehow got a virus, and the controller of that virus played and knew about runescape and account recovery, then the virus controller would have acted instantly (otherwise the virus could be picked up and deleted by antivirus scans or sth later). Yet somehow the virus controller waits until just after he quits to take action. Suspicious as hell. I personally give it an 80% chance of scamquit.

15 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

2 minutes ago, Norscax said:

it doesnt matter if he even has 1 billion feedbacks. How are you and others supposed to know what this shit is about? Maybe he is scam quitting? Or maybe a virus? I mean from my impression of John Cena it seems like he knows loooads of shit about computar stuff and Im suprised he is hacked cause of a so called "virus" lol

Idk how it would even be possible to recover an account when the hacker won't be recovering them from John Cena's IP address / creation IP address. Something isn't adding up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dogetrix said:

Doesn't make any sense at all. If he somehow got a virus, and the controller of that virus played and knew about runescape and account recovery, then the virus controller would have acted instantly (otherwise the virus could be picked up and deleted by antivirus scans or sth later). Yet somehow the virus controller waits until just after he quits to take action. Suspicious as hell. I personally give it an 80% chance of scamquit.

14 minutes ago, Norscax said:

If this is true lol, then gf credentials

14 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Lol yeah...

10 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

Idk how it would even be possible to recover an account when the hacker won't be recovering them from John Cena's IP address / creation IP address. Something isn't adding up.

Guys

vAsWUBx.png

No more harrassment in this thread!!!!! Three Letter Agency is watching ?

12 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

I agree with this, all of this seems highly fishy..

Edit: Wait he downloaded "ultrabot?" This is such an old thing, surely someone who's as active as this guy should be aware of ultrabot..

Edited by AsBakedAsCake
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Guys

vAsWUBx.png

No more harrassment in this thread!!!!! Three Letter Agency is watching ?

Don't get me started :facep:

Just got confirmation that ultrabot was taken down months ago btw.

a0538cfe837a8f28466f6a3688736876.png

2c74fd2a1fc13742674ac37e42134a5f.png

3 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I agree with this, all of this seems highly fishy..

Edit: Wait he downloaded "ultrabot?" This is such an old thing, surely someone who's as active as this guy should be aware of ultrabot..

It was taken down months ago :facep: