WARNING WARNING WEOOO WEEOOO [ALERT] @John Cena

Chris

15 hours ago, dogetrix said:

Doesn't make any sense at all. If he somehow got a virus, and the controller of that virus played and knew about runescape and account recovery, then the virus controller would have acted instantly (otherwise the virus could be picked up and deleted by antivirus scans or sth later). Yet somehow the virus controller waits until just after he quits to take action. Suspicious as hell. I personally give it an 80% chance of scamquit.

Not true. I was RAT’d before for a few months before the hacker took over my laptop. He said he wasn’t looking at the RAT since most of it was noob accounts and he had to manually look at them so he kind of ignored it for a bit. 

15 hours ago, ez11 said:

gets hacked right after hes done with osbot okay

( i bet 5$ he is just recovering shit himself)

Lol maybe, who knows. 

15 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

So u going to tell me he recovering all the accounts and putting a message on skype that he got hacked. And that all account maybe infected. He is preventing people to lose money. If he is scam quiting he will not prevent people to lose money idiot. John cena owns over hundred accounts it too much work to recover those account and trade over the gold. John cena own over 500 Feedback. Stop spreading BS. Now u own me 5 bucks.

Not sure if serious or trolling. 

If serious then wtf

15 hours ago, D Bolter said:

Idk how it would even be possible to recover an account when the hacker won't be recovering them from John Cena's IP address / creation IP address. Something isn't adding up.

You can recover it from another IP other than creation IP. 

15 hours ago, Chris said:

tVjvcZy.png

Please make precautions if you have purchased anything recently or are currently in possession of a product provided by @John Cena

Thanks,

Three Letter Agency

What is three letter agency?

14 hours ago, D Bolter said:

yes you do

chuckle doesn't recover your accounts, he simply "unbans" them using all the information you provide.

To unban is to recover though. You can’t unban with completely wrong info. 

13 hours ago, Zappster said:

Clearly a scam quit. There's no way he would have fallen for a rat... surely??

I want to take this time to let all osbotteres know that I can scan their IP addresses to check for virus's. For free.

I mean, the same thing happened to me a while ago...but I was like 15...

i also didn’t know I was hacked until after I was hacked. If it’s a rat then the simplest thing to do is restore computer. I don’t know how hard that would be...the rat has nothing if you aren’t logged in. If you know it’s a rat then don’t log in...

13 hours ago, Rxd said:

ITS THE MOTHER FUCKING CIA N words

They glow in the dark

So you can say n word but I can’t say mods don’t check ip? And I’m the one who gets banned for offensive language/harassment?

7 hours ago, dogetrix said:

best part was he posted on another bot client saying it was the future and some other random BS like "you should start learning to script and make a bot farm". hilarious man

He wouldn’t say that. He quit, remember?

7 hours ago, Potion said:

If he's saying he can refund he's most likely not scamquitting..

Lol you know how many people said that? That’s why there’s a quote saying “actions are louder than words. “

38 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I mean, the same thing happened to me a while ago...but I was like 15...

i also didn’t know I was hacked until after I was hacked. If it’s a rat then the simplest thing to do is restore computer. I don’t know how hard that would be...the rat has nothing if you aren’t logged in. If you know it

There's litteraly a screenshot of John Cena asking Ultrabot what rat he uses. John Cena was in Ultra's discord a while ago aswell.

Thanks for the advice on how to remove a rat I guess????

Stop trying to defend John Cena. He didn't fall for a rat.

Edit: Nvm I see you arn't really defending him, but my point still stands.

Edited by Zappster

10 minutes ago, totedem said:

this scam quit nonsense is becoming a weekly thing now....Why did he quit in the first place? Because a stupid thread was taken down. I cant imagine what these people would do if something serious actually happened to them, mass shooting?  like wtf is wrong with people these days god damn.

Because he doesn't like how the staff run things.

16 hours ago, dogetrix said:

Doesn't make any sense at all. If he somehow got a virus, and the controller of that virus played and knew about runescape and account recovery, then the virus controller would have acted instantly (otherwise the virus could be picked up and deleted by antivirus scans or sth later). Yet somehow the virus controller waits until just after he quits to take action. Suspicious as hell. I personally give it an 80% chance of scamquit.

Whilst it is suspicious, the controller won't necessarily take action straight away. Its usually better to wait till something worth taking action on since you are still constantly recording their key strokes/bank pins etc. Whats one day worth of logins and information compared to like a month or two of logins and information. Imo if you use a authenticator (from your phone) then you should be fine unless the controller has the account's recovery information

5 hours ago, Zappster said:

There's litteraly a screenshot of John Cena asking Ultrabot what rat he uses. John Cena was in Ultra's discord a while ago aswell.

Thanks for the advice on how to remove a rat I guess????

Stop trying to defend John Cena. He didn't fall for a rat.

Edit: Nvm I see you arn't really defending him, but my point still stands.

Lol I was about to say. xD

i barley know the guy so can’t really defend nor talk about him. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Lol I was about to say. xD

i barley know the guy so can’t really defend nor talk about him. 

I spoke to someone who was in contact with cena, he said himself a lot of stuff fucked up from cena, including trying to buy a rat.