WARNING WARNING WEOOO WEEOOO [ALERT] @John Cena

Chris

19 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

Idk how it would even be possible to recover an account when the hacker won't be recovering them from John Cena's IP address / creation IP address. Something isn't adding up.

ask Chuckle. you don't need to have original owner's ip to recover accounts, you just need the right information. the original owner however will most likely have an edge over you if he tries to recover back, but that doesn't stop you from recovering the first time.

2 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

ask Chuckle. you don't need to have original owner's ip to recover accounts, you just need the right information. the original owner however will most likely have an edge over you if he tries to recover back, but that doesn't stop you from recovering the first time.

yes you do

chuckle doesn't recover your accounts, he simply "unbans" them using all the information you provide.

Edited by D Bolter

Just now, D Bolter said:

yes you do

chuckle doesn't recover your accounts, he simply "unbans" them using all the information you provide.

i myself was able to recover an account that i bought from someone after he gave me sufficient recovery information.

and after i gave chuckle recovery information he was able to recover an account of mine even though he couldn't find a proxy for where i live