Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Done, refresh scripts and enjoy wink.png

Please babysit the bot during questing stage (if you are using quest mode), it is experimental but it still works good. If you plan on goldfarming, wait until friday and then start all bots, and gl on making bank ^^ biggrin.png

Going to setup 10 bots this week, hopefully I reach 100m this time ohmy.png Will post a thread on progress, 10 accounts will probs cost ~30m to setup, and hopefully 100m is profited on monday

EDIT:

Preview of upcoming ge update:

0EViPyN.png

So far it works like a charm, I need to add extra safety checks though, in case the user has more ore than coal, or vice versa. ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Alright guys, it's friday, gl on all your bot farms, I will be making a progress thread for this week. Will spend 51m on bonds/supplies on ~15 accounts (3m each) with some gp left over in case anything happens

Please, if using the questing part of this script, babysit just in case - although it works well 9/10 of the time so don't worry. Finish tutorial island legit, don't bot it, and try to use mirror mode if possible, that's all ^^ biggrin.png

RHq1UfB.png

I hope to be making ~3.5m/hr throughout this weekend, which is at least 3.5 * ~60 = 210m (now that I calculate it, seems kinda far-fetched but hopefully)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Alright guys, it's friday, gl on all your bot farms, I will be making a progress thread for this week. Will spend 51m on bonds/supplies on ~15 accounts (3m each) with some gp left over in case anything happens

Please, if using the questing part of this script, babysit just in case - although it works well 9/10 of the time so don't worry. Finish tutorial island legit, don't bot it, and try to use mirror mode if possible, that's all ^^ biggrin.png

RHq1UfB.png

I hope to be making ~3.5m/hr throughout this weekend, which is at least 3.5 * ~60 = 210m (now that I calculate it, seems kinda far-fetched but hopefully)

Could i have the trial?

• Like 1

RHq1UfB.png

what do i need on the account for ge mode?

• Like 1

For GE mode, once the update goes live, make sure that you have at least 10 varrock tabs, and some GP

I made it so the bot will assume prices at:

Coal: 250gp each

ore: price + 50gp each

and if you are less than 60 smithing, it will add 50gp to the calculation

It will say in paint how many ores it can buy, e.g. if I can buy 400 mithril ore it will say 'Should buy: 400 mithril, 800 coal'

Here is how the update looks:

Edited by Czar

For GE mode, once the update goes live, make sure that you have at least 10 varrock tabs, and some GP

I made it so the bot will assume prices at:

Coal: 250gp each

ore: price + 50gp each

and if you are less than 60 smithing, it will add 50gp to the calculation

It will say in paint how many ores it can buy, e.g. if I can buy 400 mithril ore it will say 'Should buy: 400 mithril, 800 coal'

Here is how the update looks:

I think the update is live, but for some reason it set GE mode to false?

• Like 1

CTRL + Refresh scripts and good luck

Also guys, in the next update - if you start the script with coins in inventory, and you haven't got the smithing level or anything done (fresh off tutorial island), and if you have some gp, the bot will buy all the necessary items needed for the questing stage ^^ biggrin.png

Like so:

KTGBQrt.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Also guys, in the next update - if you start the script with coins in inventory, and you haven't got the smithing level or anything done (fresh off tutorial island), and if you have some gp, the bot will buy all the necessary items needed for the questing stage ^^ biggrin.png

Like so:

KTGBQrt.png

still nothing bro, btw i never got the chance to even try the fighter, cuz its broken
  • Like 1

Like so:

KTGBQrt.png

pm me ur new skype please?

Thanks,

Progamerz

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace