Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

What would be the stat and quest requirements for running this script?

If u started at 1 smithing, it will auto get 30 smithing(U will have to get the inventory setup shown in the OP) and then it will teleport automatically to Camelot then go to the Blast Furnace Place (P2P) and i am sure Czar Will Add more Options later.

gWj7Drp.png

The requirements are so low it's laughable, it literally requires 1 bond, 20k and some ore for blast furnace, I usually put 3-4m on each goldfarm acc and just let it run all weekend, I get at least 10m per account :doge:

this script will be available either today or tomorrow, I will be doing some final testing to make sure everything is perfect and then it's all good ^^ :D

• Like 2

Alright guys just waiting for the code to be approved. In the meantime, I'm still going to bot and test this script. Here is what i got so far

9b04be8cb8c8a90306b688a83e293d7b.png

there were a few bugs at first but then they were corrected in the latest version v0.15

since it's weekend now i'm going to setup a few more bots and see the progress, hopefully it's all good biggrin.png

EDIT:

Btw I am working on GE mode, so you can automate the accounts EVEN MORE :D

9f5105c01a410637e0d3014d99e08b36.png

It will buy all the reqs for the 2 quests that it will complete, so it will do almost everything now. The only thing I need to add is bond support.

This update will be included in later versions because it is still experimental now

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace