Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Will make a post as soon as the script is live, I can't wait for it to be released ^^ :D

here is a quick progress report

This world is kinda slow, but they are definitely getting faster:

32d94b9450b6df32d12d6373ef6669fb.png

Once peak times hit, addy will reach up to ~450k/hr, can't wait :P Atm blast furnace is not at peak time (in around 3 hours perhaps)

Will make a post as soon as the script is live, I can't wait for it to be released ^^ biggrin.png

here is a quick progress report

This world is kinda slow, but they are definitely getting faster:

32d94b9450b6df32d12d6373ef6669fb.png

Once peak times hit, addy will reach up to ~450k/hr, can't wait :P Atm blast furnace is not at peak time (in around 3 hours perhaps)

m8 ii been waiting for 2 days now, want this really bad :P

• Like 1

Nah the normal world (358) is used by everyone, but there are a few clans doing shifts, although they only do like 1h shifts at most :( but the exp/profit is insane during those shifts :D. I was thinking of adding a world snipe feature so it can find out which worlds have a shift, but it would just be exp waste :(

Nah the normal world (358) is used by everyone, but there are a few clans doing shifts, although they only do like 1h shifts at most sad.png but the exp/profit is insane during those shifts biggrin.png. I was thinking of adding a world snipe feature so it can find out which worlds have a shift, but it would just be exp waste sad.png

if you were able to make an option of us somehow even manually inputting in the world without having to stop/restart the script or manually hopping ourselves to get to those worlds that would be pretty wicked.

Would easily overcome the exp waste. So we would find out ourselves then somehow input the number/variable of the world and they would hop to that world without needing to stop the script or pause to do it manually basically.

Just a suggestion if it's possible!

• Like 1

It's pretty random for bans tbh, one time I was absolutely sure that it was safe to bot, then boom 8 of my accounts got hit before even starting to bot.. I shouldn't have botted tutorial island :(

Next week, it was clear skies from thursday-monday

This week, I'm already on 74 smithing on an account that lasted 1 week+, when usually accounts get banned on monday ohmy.png

e02b560700a43206197e2d62c485f2cf.png

I don't use proxies nor anything else, just plain old osbot client on the same PC, switching users to allow multiple logins on same world :P

As for the option to input world, that is a great idea, I will expand on the setup interface to add a text field for inputting world, but what if the world suddenly becomes empty, should I add a way to check if no bars are found within 15 minutes then hop back to main world (358)?

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

It's pretty random for bans tbh, one time I was absolutely sure that it was safe to bot, then boom 8 of my accounts got hit before even starting to bot.. I shouldn't have botted tutorial island sad.png

Next week, it was clear skies from thursday-monday

This week, I'm already on 74 smithing on an account that lasted 1 week+, when usually accounts get banned on monday ohmy.png

e02b560700a43206197e2d62c485f2cf.png

I don't use proxies nor anything else, just plain old osbot client on the same PC, switching users to allow multiple logins on same world :P

As for the option to input world, that is a great idea, I will expand on the setup interface to add a text field for inputting world, but what if the world suddenly becomes empty, should I add a way to check if no bars are found within 15 minutes then hop back to main world (358)?

Since those will be instabar worlds maybe even within 2 minutes of bars not being found after ores are put onto the conveyor automatically hopping back to 358 would be an awesome idea. I've never seen the instabar worlds takes more than 20 seconds (this is when they screw up royally) so I think around 2 minutes would be rather safe. But of course whatever you seem fit!

I would love to run the world hopping option on all my guys atm, but it's just such a pain to do it manually and would be an awesome addition to the script.

Thanks!

• Like 1

By the time this script goes live, I've actually worked on some nice updates for this script

first of all, I'm getting ready to remove the (EXPERIMENTAL) tag on the questing aspect of this bot, because so far it's going VERY well in the questing stages and may not even need babysitting the bot

Aside from that, GE mode is coming along very nice, just going to add a teleport system (either searches for ring of wealth or varrock teletab) to go to GE, restock and tele back to blast furnace.

So in essence, a fully automated blast furnace bot is underway, now imagine setting up 10 of these with minimal interaction :P With 4 accounts i've managed to make almost 30m this weekend ohmy.png and there's still a good 24 hours remaining, currently at 1M/hr profit , 1 addy account and 3 mith ones

it's a shame the upload is taking long sad.png I will contact admin again to see the status of the upload

EDIT:

f30479f583e76b920b16198b9742a074.png

Was ~450k all day up until now

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace