Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

RrosBIq.png

hopped around and found a bf clan sadly they stopped after 20mins

steelbars without clan is like 180k gp during morning hours in eu going slightly up over time

gonna make mithrilbars this evening

100% gonna get this script and vip for enxt weekend xD

Wtf 300k/hr with steel bars? Nice ohmy.png Good job man biggrin.png

@Jamie : I will auth this script for free next week, don't worry man :D

Edited by Czar

Guys make sure to have like 7 fally tabs, 7 varrock tabs (more if you want GE mode later) and 1 camelot tab, it will speed up the questing part so much

As for the dying , did you carry lobsters? unsure.png The old version only supports lobsters but the new one has an improved system

@trials done gl wink.png everybody has a 100hr trial

Awesome bro appreciated. 

I would add a system to check if the current world is a good world but I don't know how to actually tell , perhaps counting the players in the area or checking the most popular world in a blast furnace cc? 

As for trials I will still be giving extended free trials for this weekend if the script isn't released, don't worry :)

Also I think I have perfected GE mode hopefully, I will be testing it more this week (to prepare for the next botfarm). ^^ :D

I would add a system to check if the current world is a good world but I don't know how to actually tell , perhaps counting the players in the area or checking the most popular world in a blast furnace cc?

Usually the paid ccs have everyone come into closed ccs so you would have to find the world which would probably take way too long especially with hop restrictions. So honestly people should just hop themselves espeically because there are not always ccs working.

Better if you could just add a timer that checks how long you have to wait for the bars(to see if a clan left the world) and then it hops back into the normal bf world so it isnt stuck in an empty world after the clan is done or hopped ^^

Atm it just has leech mode, should I add pedaling? If so just tell me how it works and it will be in this script ASAP biggrin.png

There are a total of 4 task available. So what I have in mind is having a botfarm of 20 bots. So 4 bots will be in charge with running the task and the other 16 bots leeching. So this way I can go to any world I wish to go.

• Like 1

It works 100%, just carry gp and keep ores in your bank, the bot will do the rest ^^ biggrin.png

Start at Blast Furnace area (inside).

There is literally a progress report a few posts up (by another user) so the script is fine ohmy.png

qbVtRxh.png

See, starts fine, just make sure to start the script inside the area

Also, friday is coming up, which means goldfarmers should probably be preparing right now, since there will be almost 3 days of no bot bans ^^ biggrin.png

Just a quick note (while I finish off GE mode), the way that GE will work is:

- Calculates how many ore you need to buy, by doing:

-- (Coal price (rounded up to +50) * coal_needed) + (Ore price (rounded up to nearest +50)) + (Fixed cost of: if smithing level is under 60, 50gp)

So for 1k mithril bars, and a smithing level under 60 (to pay the foreman)

the bot will attempt to spend 850k on 1k mithril bars, while accounting for the payments to the foreman (2.5k/10 minutes)

so if you have a 3m cash stack and enable GE mode, it will buy ~3.5k supplies and then use varrock tab to tele from blast furnace -> ge

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace