Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

By the time this script goes live, I've actually worked on some nice updates for this script

first of all, I'm getting ready to remove the (EXPERIMENTAL) tag on the questing aspect of this bot, because so far it's going VERY well in the questing stages and may not even need babysitting the bot

Aside from that, GE mode is coming along very nice, just going to add a teleport system (either searches for ring of wealth or varrock teletab) to go to GE, restock and tele back to blast furnace.

So in essence, a fully automated blast furnace bot is underway, now imagine setting up 10 of these with minimal interaction :P With 4 accounts i've managed to make almost 30m this weekend ohmy.png and there's still a good 24 hours remaining, currently at 1M/hr profit , 1 addy account and 3 mith ones

it's a shame the upload is taking long sad.png I will contact admin again to see the status of the upload

EDIT:

f30479f583e76b920b16198b9742a074.png

Was ~450k all day up until now

Jesus :P 15.99 seems too cheap! xD

• Like 1

Mule support as in grabbing items from a mule or transferring gold to a mule? EDIT: Or both

Atm I use a mule to give bond/supplies to my bots, but I manually transfer the gold. I can code some kind of system for transferring gold easy though, just finishing off GE mode

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace