Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Guys, I think the script is being uploaded right now, once it's live I will update this post ! biggrin.png

If not, I can still activate temporary auths since the script is technically on the SDN right now, but it doesn't appear to be public.

Good luck all, setup your accounts, and try to not bot tutorial island please! It may increase the banrate if botted sad.png

Edited by Czar

Guys, I think the script is being uploaded right now, once it's live I will update this post ! biggrin.png

If not, I can still activate temporary auths since the script is technically on the SDN right now, but it doesn't appear to be public.

Good luck all, setup your accounts, and try to not bot tutorial island please! It may increase the banrate if botted sad.png

ohmy.png does this mean I can give it a go? xD

Don't see it in my list so kind of lost sad.png

- Guessing we're waiting on it being uploaded a bit longer xD

Edited by dragon5281

I activated the script for all users who posted in this thread,

please note guys:

- keep gp in inventory when doing blast furnace, even if don't need it

- babysit the bot during the questing stage please, it's still experimental

GE mode and other modes will be online as soon as the script is published, atm the old version of the script is on the SDN, hopefully it works out okay.

good luck guys wink.png

edit:

please note: the version on the SDN (the one i'm authing temporarily) is outdated but still works, please babysit when questing, the blast furnace part should be good though so gl on the profits :kappa:

Edited by Czar

please note guys:

GE mode and other modes will be online as soon as the script is published, atm the old version of the script is on the SDN, hopefully it works out okay.

good luck guys wink.png

edit:

please note: the version on the SDN (the one i'm authing temporarily) is outdated but still works, please babysit when questing, the blast furnace part should be good though so gl on the profits emote3.png

Dang awesome. Would you be able to add me up on Skype? live:endurecorenas

Going to give it a good run and in case I have questions/feedback midway xD

please note guys:

good luck guys wink.png

edit:

please note: the version on the SDN (the one i'm authing temporarily) is outdated but still works, please babysit when questing, the blast furnace part should be good though so gl on the profits emote3.png

I don't see it in my "script selector".

refresh scripts and gl ^^ biggrin.png

Going to leave this bot on all night, had to test GE mode to make sure it was working flawlessly 100% before I planned on leaving bots on

7a87fa88c0597b9803cb058e3623dbc1.png

if you haven't got an auth for this script, feel free to ask for one. Atm everything is going well, just make sure to babysit quest part since the SDN version of this script is I think 2 versions behind the main one, but everything still works as intended

Edited by Czar

refresh scripts and gl ^^ biggrin.png

Going to leave this bot on all night, had to test GE mode to make sure it was working flawlessly 100% before I planned on leaving bots on

7a87fa88c0597b9803cb058e3623dbc1.png

if you haven't got an auth for this script, feel free to ask for one. Atm everything is going well, just make sure to babysit quest part since the SDN version of this script is I think 2 versions behind the main one, but everything still works as intended

I babysat the questing part + smithing to 30 then I went to grab some food when it was walking to BF I'm assuming near Fally. But when I got back my guy died lol.

Not sure exactly where, but lost the coins and etc.

There seems to be a lot of delays during the questing part where I almost assume it's stopped entirely. I'm guessing it's better in the newer versions, but mentioning it just in case~.

just started using it currently fishing knights sowrd.

you already said this one is few versions behind so this might be not an issue anymore but maybe you could make it that the script doesnt run in step 5+6 of the quest to save run energy for the dungeon?

also doing bf in the morning eu time really takes a long time when there is only 1 legit player on the bf world who keeps it running xD

Edited by ez11
  • Like 1

Guys make sure to have like 7 fally tabs, 7 varrock tabs (more if you want GE mode later) and 1 camelot tab, it will speed up the questing part so much

As for the dying , did you carry lobsters? :s The old version only supports lobsters but the new one has an improved system

@trials done gl ;) everybody has a 100hr trial

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace