Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

also can you look into changing camera angles? im looking at all 4 of my bots atm and they all have like the exact same camera angle. also if u try running swords quests now bot dies pretty easily in mining blurite, 2 days ago i had no problems at all but now i have to manually go in there to mine it for each of my bots.

Edited by thisismonka
  • Like 1

I gotta say, I went to a shift world and while it was good exp/profit, I think it got one of my accs bot busted :/ 3/20 of my accs are bot busted but the rest are fine

As for knights sword quest, I posted an update for v0.20, should be much better. I even included a walking system option (there's 4 options) just make sure not to choose OSBot Webwalker, it's really bad for multitasking (eating food while walking/running from ice warriors) which may cause the bots to die. 

As for the angles, aren't the angles the same for every blast furnace user? Since you gotta either use the conveyor belt or the bank. I wanted to make the bot pre-hover the bank to increase exp/profit, but I can make it move less I guess ^^ :D

Your right it would be faster if it had it all in view but would be nice if it didnt match up exactly with my other bots all the time =S Any plans on potting? And why is it spamming 111s in the chat box, is this just a bot thing cuz like all these bf grinders spamming that 1111 shit like crazy. (spam 111 if you a bot XD)

Also Czar are you using proxies? I would love to run 20 bots at the same time but I think proxies would just flag my bots running around different ips all the time. Overall, I'm really loving your script. I would love it more if it had an option to act as workers too XD I'm totally down to just own my own instabar world with like 20+ bots.

• Like 1

Set the mouse zoom to far away, to allow more objects in screen - perhaps it will make the bot run even better (I always leave the mouse zoom far away and the bot works really well with it)

As for spamming, the bot doesn't actually click enter, so maybe there will be some 1111 in the chat but it won't type it don't worry, I asked the devs they said it doesn't affect ban rate. That happens because I made the dialogue system code run faster than normal, so that the profit/exp is higher ^^ :D

As for the 20 accounts, I don't use any proxies or vps for now, I just use 2 pc's, and using different cache to avoid chain bot busts. Didn't reach 200m this week but still not bad profit :D

But yeah, a worker option (to host entire blast furnace worlds) would be insane, but I don't know how the other blast furnace options even work (the coal thing, etc) I will be looking into a feature like this for sure though :D 

Hmm if using mirror mode, restart client, if not then all I can suggest is to remove all the bars manually and start the bot from the beginning, empty out the bars etc etc and let the bot do the rest. It's very rare for the bot to be confused so IDK how you managed to do that lol, I had 20 accounts running blast furnace with no problems :o Make sure to keep 27 slots free for ore/coal, and 1 inventory slot with coins

@cache : the way that bots are linked are through the cache and random.dat/store.dat files in User folder ^^ :D

My bots keep breaking, they will add the coal, add the iron, the bars will finish and the bot will get stuck in a loop trying to withdraw and bank coal without taking the steel bars first. Anything I'm doing wrong?

I ended up stopping them all and emptying the bars as you said, everything ran a lot smoother over night. Great script.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace