Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

GE mode only works for restocking bars, not buying the quest items. Quest items must be done manually (for now) but it will have some nice updates in the next versions

Check the main thread for the startup inventory for questing ^^ biggrin.png But I will make some changes to the script so that it is more intuitive and less confusing I guess ohmy.png I will also add some updates to GE mode since I noticed there could be some improvements, especially to the pricing of items (coal should be 250 instead of 300 each)

here's a quick proggy, atm the world is kinda slow but it will be faster in a few hours

8f330ae1c60f0bdfd26ffac8b52fc54b.png

Edited by Czar

GE mode only works for restocking bars, not buying the quest items. Quest items must be done manually (for now) but it will have some nice updates in the next versions

Check the main thread for the startup inventory for questing ^^ biggrin.png But I will make some changes to the script so that it is more intuitive and less confusing I guess ohmy.png I will also add some updates to GE mode since I noticed there could be some improvements, especially to the pricing of items (coal should be 250 instead of 300 each)

here's a quick proggy, atm the world is kinda slow but it will be faster in a few hours

8f330ae1c60f0bdfd26ffac8b52fc54b.png

300 instead of 250 what? coal is like 200ish gp and sell for aroundthere constantly.   Iron ore on other hand is so much more volatile man :/

• Like 1

Iron ore price seems to be sky high atm, but I guess I will have to add an update to the setup interface to set own prices, atm I just set very high prices and whatever price sells, sells ^^ biggrin.png

Also guys, next update will be an update for questing stage and GE mode, I am going to go through the entire code and iron out any bugs, since both modes are still experimental so I gotta make sure they are perfect

EDIT:

Posted a new update for GE mode, latest version is now v0.18 , can't wait until update is live :)

Edited by Czar

Iron ore price seems to be sky high atm, but I guess I will have to add an update to the setup interface to set own prices, atm I just set very high prices and whatever price sells, sells ^^ biggrin.png

Also guys, next update will be an update for questing stage and GE mode, I am going to go through the entire code and iron out any bugs, since both modes are still experimental so I gotta make sure they are perfect

EDIT:

Posted a new update for GE mode, latest version is now v0.18 , can't wait until update is live smile.png

u can make it grab the price from RSBuddy API then like random +-10 and then buy with that price or that doesnt work?

Thanks,

Progamerz

• Like 1

Alright I made it do the guide price + random (25, 60) price, and after a few hours of coding and bug testing, I managed to make GE mode work much better

Also, added an update so the bot doesn't go to bank while waiting for bars to cool down

Preview:

LSE8hR9.png

Latest version is v0.18, ignore the version above

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I made 1 acc to run for the weekend and was going to bot it 24/7 woke up today and it was perm banned :(   this happen to anyone else?

IYL4Xwx.png

Kinda weird for some reason 1 bot is sometimes like a little bit slower than the other one even though i start both at the same time.

When i let them run steelbars for 5hours one of them was like 10 minutes behind the other one

Otherwise it works fine

Its by luck.  It's been 4 mins dude.  Try getting a screenshot when its been an hour  for hte stats and etc to stabilize

I made 1 acc to run for the weekend and was going to bot it 24/7 woke up today and it was perm banned sad.png   this happen to anyone else?

Its by luck.  It's been 4 mins dude.  Try getting a screenshot when its been an hour  for hte stats and etc to stabilize

When i let them run steelbars for 5hours one of them was like 10 minutes behind the other one

dude...

Version 0.19 should be live any moment, finally fixed the GE Bug, and it's one step closer to fully automated GE support, and the profit/bars should be a bit faster 

still, good job on proggies biggrin.png

EDIT:

THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO GOLDFARM BLAST FURNACE, you are missing out if you are not farming blast furnace ! a blast furnace account can be setup in less than half an hour!

Quick notes:

- if you start the script anywhere OTHER than blast furnace, it will activate GE mode automatically, so please, if you just want to use blast furnace without GE mode, just start the script inside the actual blast furnace area

Quick proggy: (steel bars lmfao) now imagine ~300k profit * 20 accounts

eGFUMGi.png

Edited by Czar

i bought the script and not gonna lie it works great. somethings people should consider tho... dont bot a world being hosted by bf unless you safe bot (constantly watching it) because those guys will world hop middle of their shifts and ditch botters. i noticed this when i came back and my bots were idle on a ditched world and all the public chats were like rip rip rip, got banned maybe few hours after the incident. some updates i feel are very crucial to reducing bans: when the bot is withdrawing bars from dispenser or ores from bank, sometimes a random will appear while you are in your bank or in the dispenser. this will cause the bot to break as it tries to dismiss bot while in bank menu for example. also would love to see an update with pots if its feasible to improve that gp/hr.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace