can we remove bought ranks from thread titles?

Muffins

Donating does show you are trustworthy...why? Because you have something to lose if you scam.

By scamming, you get banned, and you lose the account with the $100 donator tag. So it's not the greatest way to determine trust, it does increase it.

bd16f6cfb5.png     90be81632f.png

(look at the poster below called Muffins! We are both 3 year old users here. We are both "not new here".)

Edited by DragonAlpha

I understand what you're saying, but donating that much means they've invested. Unless they donate 50$ then scam 60$. but thats pointless right?

Donating does show you are trustworthy...why? Because you have something to lose if you scam.

By scamming, you get banned, and you lose the account with the $100 donator tag. So it's not the greatest way to determine trust, it does increase it.

You're both obviously new here so no, donating does not show you are trustworthy cause you can get a 200m trade and pocket 100$ for almost no loss

• Like 1

It's really fucking annoying when people have titles like

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [$100+donor][lifetime sponsor]" or "✔Lifetime Sponsor" or "【 Lifetime Sponsor 】ıllıllı"

due to it giving them a false sense of trust, sure you are a sponsor but you have 10 feedback, you're a nobody.

Only allow true ranks i.e. (VMM/Super Moderator/Verified Transactor/[xxxx FB]) in the titles of threads on services/middleman threads/account sales/etc.

Reply with your opinions of this.

Can I have my [LAD] rank on every post?