Best Scripts?

Au Gamer2k19

As a new user I would try one of the general free skilling scripts on a few non-valued accounts and see how much profit I could make, without spending anything on p2p immediately, just to get a feel of how botting works, after a few initial bans/mistakes you should be well-suited to start looking for some premium scripts and spending some money ^^ :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Czar said:

As a new user I would try one of the general free skilling scripts on a few non-valued accounts and see how much profit I could make, without spending anything on p2p immediately, just to get a feel of how botting works, after a few initial bans/mistakes you should be well-suited to start looking for some premium scripts and spending some money ^^ :D

HE HAS SPOKEN :) 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Czar said:

yeah i've been at it for a few days got 2 accounts banned so far lol but they were fresh accounts xD so at the moment botting my lvl 60 pure fishing, been doing a fair bit of research and to be honest i want the best stuff i can get to lower ban rate, planning on vip / private proxy server & osrs membership since F2P gets bans faster

1 hour ago, Au Gamer2k19 said:

Hello everyone :)

As i'm new to botting i'm looking at buying premium scripts but would like to gather more information, what scripts are the best to buy? & How long have you used the script for?

Most scripters will give you trials of their paid scripts if you ask them, you could do this and see if you find a script you like.

In my opinion the best script is Stealth quester as its the only one on the SDN that i use frequently 😛 

• Like 1

as people have said Stealth quester  is good, OSfighter is all so good, i have OSfisher but not used it it yet

stealth questser is good as i said all ready, i used it on my 1 def pure and and did all the quests i was able to on it tho some times i had to help it a long abit. used for about 10+ hours so far

OSfighter is all so good, i use this to do my slayer tasks and what not. dont know how long iv used it tho but its a bit.

AIO MTA was very good for the 4 hours i used it on my main (with a temp ban) and it ran fine.

Khal AIO Agility has got 60+ agi on 2 accounts so far tho i only use for 1/2 hours at a time.

Perfect Smither has all so been good for me, used it for magic doing super heat and for cannonballs.

Perfect Motherlode Mine was good when i used it but high ban rates in there.

Perfect warriors as well was good (tho you cant buy in it in the shop now) worked well for 4/5 account all got to 40+ in all skills and run real nice seemed like low ban rate as well in P2P

i do have more iv used but some are not as good as i was hoping for in a payed script but dont wish to bad month them as it my just be my laptop.

• Like 1