never buy services on here!

LOL_152

13 hours ago, LOL_152 said:

https://gyazo.com/f0fb5583722f4a0ae4c553549dc94f05

the account was my happiness. im actually crying so hard

even dropped my full graceful :(

lol scumbag, on the other hand that is what is going to happen if you choose a cheap prostitute over a luxury callgirl

• Like 1

Dont trust a newer user with little to no feeback with an account you care about. What happened sucks, but these are a blackmarket forums for a video game. theres a handful of service providers that have been here for awhile and are trusted, dbuffed sysm gearing and a few more i cant think right now. Scam quits happen way too often but are still something u have to consider even if ur only buying 15m or getting a small service done. Some people are just dickheads. Sorry for ur loss, but u can always try and rebuild, maybe sell ur now ironman and use the funds to start a new project

14 hours ago, LOL_152 said:

ruined my life. might end my life now :( rs was the only thing that kept me going

Hopefully that is a joke, if not, you need to get some therapy dude.

It's just a shitty game, and if you let untrusted users service your account you should really expect this kind of thing to happen.

Your title should read, "never buy services from nobodies who have nothing to lose, when there are very trusted users that may charge a bit more, but won't fuck your account"

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Explv said:

Hopefully that is a joke, if not, you need to get some therapy dude.

It's just a shitty game, and if you let untrusted users service your account you should really expect this kind of thing to happen.

Your title should read, "never buy services from nobodies who have nothing to lose, when there are very trusted users that may charge a bit more, but won't fuck your account"

id like to have as many cars as ive seen this kind of thread throughout the years - a sucker is born every minute

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Never knew you was part of the market. 

Oh I forgot, you're not.

Check again, we're in Spam/Off topic :-p

Also, were*  I know that grasping basic English by age 40 is pretty difficult, but at least make it look like you're trying <3 +

Now sure why you unblocked me btw :think:

Edited by purplewatilla

Dude, chill out holy shit. It's just a game. 

5 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

Check again, we're in Spam/Off topic :-p

Also, were*  I know that grasping basic English by age 40 is pretty difficult, but at least make it look like you're trying <3 +

Now sure why you unblocked me btw :think:

You missed quite a few marks of punctuation. At least make it look like you're trying <3.

Seriously lol it's a forums, y u dis worried bout grammerz

On 12/19/2017 at 3:26 PM, Jacksonpm23 said:

Dude, chill out holy shit. It's just a game. 

You missed quite a few marks of punctuation. At least make it look like you're trying <3.

Seriously lol it's a forums, y u dis worried bout grammerz

If he's going to attempt to flame me, at least spell check it! :boge: 

Edited by purplewatilla