Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hold onto your butt

wow regrets were made boys, regrets were made. 

Haven't been this disappointed since I had to lose my virginity to a fat chick. 

1) doesn't run tasks (shoveling, fixing pipes, running the belt, pumping the pump)

2) doesn't cool bars (its very important to use a bucket to cool off the bar otherwise you and the other 200 bots are standing there like retards watching paint dry for 2 minutes)

3) misclicks on conveyor belt, (constantly runs off and behind it.)

4) has a bug where it says you did more bars than you actually did. I started the script, it collected 25 bars, and said it collected 75. 

5) keeps the money in the inventory lowering your bars an hour, would be good to go to bank, deposit ores if you have no inv, take out 2.5k, pay the foreman., instead of wasting 4% of profits just to keep cash in inventory

6) GE mode on results in ge mode off. (idk i turned ge mode on, but when the script runs it says ge mode false.)

This is literally a scam. You basically make a script have it do the absolute most bare-bones thing and sell it for 15 bucks a pop!

I was using khal's blast furnace script, but it was losing money and only making down to 150k an hour because the stupid thing wouldn't use a bucket to cool the bars. That's the only reason I brought your script, on the off chance it might be better. Your script is more expansive and 6 times worse.

When you make a script, it should be a script that does a good job. Not a horrible broken script that does very little and only exists for the purposes of being advertised in the sdn and eventually sold to people that cannot make use of it because it spends all day waiting for bars to cool, and doesn't contribute to the machine in anyway. BF scripts like this is why you have world 58 with hundreds of bots idling doing absolutely nothing and making no money. 

Sorry if some of this was harsh, i wrote it and then decided to put it in a notepad and only give you this complaint if I didn't get the refund lol.

• Like 1

Refunds are always given on OSBot, but you must speak to @Maldesto or post in the refund section

As for the points, I didn't include all the other tasks to balance out the market, Khal's blast furnace has tasks, but it doesn't have GE support, mine has GE support and quest support, so users must choose. This script is purely a leeching script, purely for goldfarming nothing more nothing less, the script thread doesn't even say it supports other tasks either

As for cooling bars, I guess I will add that real quick, I guess that is really important otherwise xp/profit waste ^^ biggrin.png What's the best way to cool bars, carry a bucket at all times, or drop an ore when cooling is required? Let me know how the best way to cool the bars and it will be added right now

GE Mode should work, but it only activates when there are no bars left, and when the bot is in blast furnace area. I will do another test run to make sure all is well.

As for misclicking on conveyor belt, it's part of antiban, blast furnace is a crazy high banrate area so it helps to add some antiban. I can always tweak the chance of misclick though

As for depositing coins in bank, that's odd, I have never even seen anybody withdraw 2.5k coins every 10 mins, I assumed it was exp waste ohmy.png

But it's alright man, don't worry.. A lot of updates coming up ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:47 AM]: Setting restock flag on! 3

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:47 AM]: No bars found whatsoever, moving on...

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:49 AM]: Inventory Changed.

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:49 AM]: Primary result, 0, secondary result 0

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:49 AM]:  -- CLOSING BANK 4 --

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:52 AM]: Inventory Changed.

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:52 AM]: Primary result, 0, secondary result 0

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:53:54 AM]: Dialogue detected: [Juliet, Juliet, wherefore art thou Juliet? Have you seen<br>my Juliet?]

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:54:48 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:54:49 AM]: opening bank ge mode 2

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:54:49 AM]: Option for [Grand Exchange booth] is [bank]

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:54:53 AM]: Dialogue detected: [23]

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 12:54:54 AM]: Enabling GE mode 1, starting to buy supplies...

And then nothing. just standing there

• Like 1

Just posted a quick update, GE mode should be back to normal in this version. Latest version is now: v0.31 update will be live within a few hours max ^^ biggrin.png

sorry about that guys!

Preview of next update: (ignore version, should be v0.31)

Bot is buying ~3k supplies, correct amount for current gp in inventory, after selling bars :)

8qtj9fX.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

well the problem is that, this script doesn't work for goldfarming. To gold farm you need to ... farm gold. I've been fiddling and baby sitting the bots at bf for like 2 days, and very often people are not doing the tasks. It's at a point where 160k an hour profit is normal for bf. When bf can make up to a mil. So it's extremely wasteful to not have tasks. Very often theres just 200 bots idling with no one running the machine. 

Anyway its good to keep the bucket on you as you will need to cool the stuff as soon as you get it.

but yea its good to withdraw the coins from bank

I think i might not refund. the ge support is appealing.

The fact is, I can make bf accounts then, I can just make accounts with 100k coins on them with 100 teletabs. , and they will generate a fortune by themselves with no investment. 

plus i might use the other script to run the machine and this script to leech

Edited by sexyrussian
  • Like 1

Guys, the main goal here is goldfarming, including automated goldfarming - automating the script-running aspect too (with the new OSBot client update) allowing you to launch multiple bots with 1 click, with the script automatically launching by itself (all done in 1 click). There is ALOT of profit that can be made from goldfarming blast furnace, especially if the entire bot is self-running and independent ^^ :D

The only missing feature is mule support but I will definitely be adding it in the very near future since many users are asking for mule support :D

I'm just doing 1 more blast furnace/ge mode trip (~3k bars, around 500 left) and then posting the new update, just need to make sure everything is perfect, should be flawless in this new version guys :)

• Like 1

hey, your inbox is fulll

can you send me your skype?

I'm having a problem launching the script. 

So basically I want to make it buy the supplies, and then go to the blast furnace, and make bars.

However it just refusing to cooperate. I am trying to start the script at ge. 

7d991fccadba43724e599170102c5026.png

On screen it just says ge mode false, even though I always check it to be on. 

also I had to disable breaks to make it run, because otherwise it would just say the script is breaking but it would be logged in afking 

Wait man I still didn't post the update, that's the old version -_-

But here goes, New update!

Version 0.32

- Cooling bars support, perfected

- Added more accurate conveyor belt system - please set mouse zoom to far away for best effect

- GE mode perfected - please make sure to have varrock tabs in bank, coins in inventory at all times (just in case)

update should be live within a few hours max, just waiting for admins to register update ^^ :D good luck all, I can't wait until update is live :)

Next update will most likely have a few other blast furnace tasks, I just need to speak to other blast furnace scripters in advance.

• Like 1

Wait man I still didn't post the update, that's the old version -_-

But here goes, New update!

Version 0.32

- Cooling bars support, perfected

- Added more accurate conveyor belt system - please set mouse zoom to far away for best effect

- GE mode perfected - please make sure to have varrock tabs in bank, coins in inventory at all times (just in case)

update should be live within a few hours max, just waiting for admins to register update ^^ biggrin.png good luck all, I can't wait until update is live smile.png

Next update will most likely have a few other blast furnace tasks, I just need to speak to other blast furnace scripters in advance.

Ran out of likes nice update!!!

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:19 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:22 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:23 PM]: Definitions loaded: 13657

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:23 PM]: Preset helper loaded

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:23 PM]: 23 APIs loaded

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:24 PM]: Script is up to date! v0.0

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:24 PM]: "developer_mode" changed to "0"

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:25 PM]: -- loading rs map --

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:25 PM]: Added al-kharid gate (payment)

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:25 PM]:   loaded 9577 waypoints in 59ms.

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:25 PM]: Added 144 global compass waypoints

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:27 PM]:  1 actionpoints ready

[iNFO][06/22 11:30:28 PM]: Started script : Perfect Blaster

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:31 PM]: Chosen bar = Steel

[iNFO][bot #1][06/22 11:30:31 PM]: "use_ge_mode" changed to "1"

Still no update?

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace