[Stable Build] OSBot 2.3.112 - Break Manager Update

Alek

As promised from the 2.3.111 development build, the OSBot Break Manager was re-written and is currently working with all the features found from the new settings interface. Here is some general info regarding the break manager:

-Randomize bot/break time randomizes the time by 10%

--Ex: 100 min bot time =  90-110 min bot time

-If you are using a default account, you will be logged out after the bot time is reached

--Should be obvious, you can't log back in without giving the client your user/pass

breakmanager.png

Changelog:
-Rewrote Break Manager

-Patched Default account bug while logged-out

-The OSBot Staff

• Like 6

Update looks good. One possible thing I would suggest is adding in an option to terminate the script after x time. I sometimes run my bot during the night while I sleep and only want it to run for a few hours to minimise risk. As a workaround, I simply set the options to bot for around 3 hours and then break for 6 or so hours (until I'm awake). The only drawback to this is it means you can't really have breaks within that three hour window, else it breaks for 6 hours.

Probably overkill and too much effort, but just throwing ideas at the wall to see what stick.s

Update looks good. One possible thing I would suggest is adding in an option to terminate the script after x time. I sometimes run my bot during the night while I sleep and only want it to run for a few hours to minimise risk. As a workaround, I simply set the options to bot for around 3 hours and then break for 6 or so hours (until I'm awake). The only drawback to this is it means you can't really have breaks within that three hour window, else it breaks for 6 hours.

Probably overkill and too much effort, but just throwing ideas at the wall to see what stick.s

Did you not read what I posted?

"Stop script on logout" stops the script after botting for x amount of time.