Pugger is getting ridiculous

Kramnik

I mean not that this is not feasible or what, but if you use atleast one brain cell to think about this you start raising question. Team spends probably months to figure this out, spends 100k USD on servers etc. with potencial earning atleast half a mil USD a year and then thinks hmm, lets just send this video to some random youtuber for the lolz and expose our selves for no reason and potentialy compromise our success.

Wouldn't be suprised if either Pugger is being trolled but few people who were just bossing at Bandos and filming and then edited some fancy color changing bars and sent it to him :D Or he is into this himself to get more views etc.

Edited by Kramnik

27 minutes ago, ez11 said:

@Malcolm exposed sirpugger faking videos before.

That guy just wants his ad revenue man

i know about the suspicions that he's faking videos - particularly the "terrible easy clues" bots. the ones farming for easy clues in full obsidian in the wilderness with amateur coding mistakes you wouldn't expect from someone capable of making an easy clues script in the first place.

was there something else he covered that could be proven to be fake that Malcom covered? could you maybe link me to it?

5 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

i know about the suspicions that he's faking videos - particularly the "terrible easy clues" bots. the ones farming for easy clues in full obsidian in the wilderness with amateur coding mistakes you wouldn't expect from someone capable of making an easy clues script in the first place.

was there something else he covered that could be proven to be fake that Malcom covered? could you maybe link me to it?

Just go watch his latest video. The damn thing isn't even in frame, also, why would ANYONE give away their secrets to an *$100k* a year farm........ seems like a no brainer. I'm sure we can feed him false info and he will take the bait once again...... 

46 minutes ago, D9BLADEE said:

Explains the confidence bars represent the other bots teaming at bandos, but they still exist when soloing Zulrah? :???:

Confidence is the neural networks calculation in it's own confidence it is making the correct decisions. They don't represent the other bots directly but more the whole neural network as a whole (which also contains the data from the other bots) to inform decisions.

Edit: Also must point out that in the case of Zulrah as there is only one bot and no teaming the confidence score only uses the data from that zulrah bots instance.

Edited by Impensus
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

After you said it I paid more attention to that table. Imagine being able creating neural network bots, but not to create correctly working runtime clock 😂:boge:

image.png.a50a0448bb31921a84ef26b9b1b6a329.png

🤣 Stop hating you're just jealous you can't make a super advanced bot lmaoo

Gonna watch the vid again this is funny

1 hour ago, Impensus said:

Confidence is the neural networks calculation in it's own confidence it is making the correct decisions. They don't represent the other bots directly but more the whole neural network as a whole (which also contains the data from the other bots) to inform decisions.

Edit: Also must point out that in the case of Zulrah as there is only one bot and no teaming the confidence score only uses the data from that zulrah bots instance.

Makes sense, still seems a bit unbelievable to sink all this development into this just to flog it on youtube before you've even had a chance to profit

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

After you said it I paid more attention to that table. Imagine being able creating neural network bots, but not to create correctly working runtime clock 😂:boge:

image.png.a50a0448bb31921a84ef26b9b1b6a329.png

Top kek :troll: