Does OSbot support any kind of mobile botting?

SpiritualAbyss

I just stumbled across some videos based on mobile AHK botting and how it's currently undetectable.  

Has this reached OSbot yet? 

edit* and do OSbot devs/scripters plan to work on mobile botting? I'm not sure if the implementation requires some serious work. Just curious

Edited by SpiritualAbyss

23 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Undetectable and botting shouldn’t be allowed in the same sentence. 

23 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Undetectable and botting shouldn’t be allowed in the same sentence. 

Well because of the report button it's still easy to be marked. But based on the community discord server and the many 99s achieved with pretty much no bans it seems like the botting method might be undetectable as of now since it doesn't rely on any bot client injection or the OSRS client. However thanks to a popular youtuber, this bot has been exposed to the mainstream of the osrs community and JaGex will probably start cracking down on bluestacks AHK botting in the upcoming weeks.   

Obviously I can't say for certain but based on the statistics it's a lot more on the safer spectrum than what most bot methods are running on

3 minutes ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

Well because of the report button it's still easy to be marked. But based on the community discord server and the many 99s achieved with pretty much no bans it seems like the botting method might be undetectable as of now since it doesn't rely on any bot client injection or the OSRS client. However thanks to a popular youtuber, this bot has been exposed to the mainstream of the osrs community and JaGex will probably start cracking down on bluestacks AHK botting in the upcoming weeks.   

Obviously I can't say for certain but based on the statistics it's a lot more on the safer spectrum than what most bot methods are running on

It's actually instant ban now from what I've heard

3 hours ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

Actually it’s probably less safe and less developed. Mobile bottling could be compared to an auto clicker.

Do you really believe these guys anyways? If you had to advertise a new developing bot would you spend the time actually calculating and testing a legitimate statistic, or are you just going to list one less than 10% to make it sound like there are no risks associated?

There are even some Runescape private servers with bot detection that could detect such a clicker.

i only bot through a program that projects my phone screen to my desktop after i got a 2 day ban from bots on this site. So far undetected and i bot about 14 hours a day with this method so mobile botting is much safer and so far undetectable. Sites that dont offer mobile bots are missing out on a massive user base.