Bank Issues are back [2.5.58]

DylanSRT

@Patrick @Maxi@Token

It seems that the issues that were fixed with the banking are back again.

Placeholders:

-bank.contains() method returns true when an item is a placeholder

-bank.getAmount() method returns 1 for a placeholder

Tabs:

This doesn't always happen, but occasionally the bot cannot detect items in other tabs unless it starts on the default tab.

Please fix these ASAP, it has the potential to mess-up pretty much any script that uses banking which is not already prepared for issues like this. Makes people think that Mirror Mode sucks and devalues VIP.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, dabswax said:

any chance the gui issue will be fixed as well? lol

Read my response on the script forum 😃

4 hours ago, Token said:

I don't remember this being fixed @DylanSRT

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

I don't think they were either.

It was at one point before 2.5.58. I'm sure of it because I specifically tested it and it was working like injection. Also, no one complained about banking issues before 2.5.58, then all of a sudden I got like 4 complaints because of the tab issue. I put in a temporary fix which just goes to the default tab everytime you open the bank, but it would be great if this just worked properly like injection.

Edited by DylanSRT

3 minutes ago, DylanSRT said:

Read my response on the script forum 😃

It was at one point before 2.5.58. I'm sure of it because I specifically tested it and it was working like injection. Also, no one complained about banking issues before 2.5.58, then all of a sudden I got like 4 complaints because of the tab issue. I put in a temporary fix which just goes to the default tab everytime you open the bank, but it would be great if this just worked properly like injection.

It has nothing to do with this problem. Mirror client updates are totally different and last one was 3.0.

• 1 month later...