no renews

deadmanmode

The thing is that the scripts that are monthly like Slayer and Zulrah require a lot of maintenance. If Jagex changes 1 of the many slayer monsters then it will break the script and require the Scripter to fix it. Same for Zulrah as it is a very complex script. The monthly fees keep scripters dedicated as they see they are being rewarded for their work. A lot of the other scripts on the SDN for example my Fishing script or AIO Shop Buyer has never broken in 3 years of being on the SDN. 

Now I can see how having an increased price to purchase the script permanently may be a good option but I do not think Osbot would allow it. 

Something like base/monthly price OR Permanent purchase price. 
@Token Right? 

On 5/9/2019 at 4:12 AM, Juggles said:

The thing is that the scripts that are monthly like Slayer and Zulrah require a lot of maintenance. If Jagex changes 1 of the many slayer monsters then it will break the script and require the Scripter to fix it. Same for Zulrah as it is a very complex script. The monthly fees keep scripters dedicated as they see they are being rewarded for their work. A lot of the other scripts on the SDN for example my Fishing script or AIO Shop Buyer has never broken in 3 years of being on the SDN. 

Now I can see how having an increased price to purchase the script permanently may be a good option but I do not think Osbot would allow it. 

Something like base/monthly price OR Permanent purchase price. 
@Token Right? 

nott everyone would purchase a full script this is 1

and if you up the script with 5x original price why the hell not you know? it's not like the people that buy it going to renew it for 5 months well i doubt that maybe it happens i was just thinking about it 

Sounds like a good idea, it may be time for a little spruce up for the SDN payment system, after all, 30 is the max. price.. it has no customization/flexibility... there's no promotions/deals... 

I would love to even support a package deal where users can buy multiple scripts maybe at a discount, e.g. 5 scripts with a total price of 60, but discounted down to 50.

In any case, sounds like a cool idea if there is an option to pay once (alot) as well as pay monthly (lower).

• Like 1

• Administrator

This will not happen, sorry my man. I don't see a need for this at all, we get enough renewals and so does the script writer to never really even mention this. The ones you see mentioning liking it that are scripters are ones that have basic scripts with no actual renewal fee need.