Mio

Mio

Hello community,

I know everyone doesn't want to see me leave or course, but I have been quite busy in real life with real my job, and dedicating all of my effort to my team there, as well as focussing on moving in the near future! I will still be around in the community but do not have the time I used to have to be a heavily involved in moderation as I used to. I wish everyone the best and hope whoever new is brought aboard the team can contribute more than I have been able to recently to help support the team more. 

<3@Night @Maldesto @Solution @Chris @Decode

You can still bug me for graphics of course, but your ETA is edging on 1.5 years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 4
  • Mald 1

Just now, Mio said:

Hello community,

I know everyone doesn't want to see me leave or course, but I have been quite busy in real life with real my job, and dedicating all of my effort to my team there, as well as focussing on moving in the near future! I will still be around in the community but do not have the time I used to have to be a heavily involved in moderation as I used to. I wish everyone the best and hope whoever new is brought aboard the team can contribute more than I have been able to recently to help support the team more. 

<3@Night @Maldesto @Solution @Chris @Decode

Reveal hidden contents

You can still bug me for graphics of course, but your ETA is edging on 1.5 years.

Thanks for everything @Mio

Best of luck with whatever the world has in stock for you!

• Like 1