Service Logic

Juggles

3 minutes ago, John Cena said:

I also recommend you post more around the forums and not just focusing on your services, additonally become more active and easily accessable.

This.

Never a bad thing to actually take some interest in the forums, input on discussions and get to know people. You give a little you get a little back and so on.

7 hours ago, Account Merchant said:

Man, Im just trynna get feedback so I can be trusted ?

7 hours ago, Jochem said:

The beginning is hard. After that it gets better. I started my way to just donating and starting cheap. 
Most scammers are gray accounts that have like nothing to lose. (Not saying you are a scammer)
Best way to start ur rep is to pay a deposit at a trusted service place and work ur way up in the community.

5 hours ago, Turkoize said:

Problem is when you go to a trusted service, 90% of the time they’re too busy and the other 9% is “yeah let me just ask my workers” who never get back to you. 

So grey names it is 

2 hours ago, LeBron said:

Grey names have their purpose too, for services on a fresh level 3 where the worst thing you can lose is 100k or w/e a tut account is worth.

@Dbuffed #1 btw

1 hour ago, John Cena said:

You just have to take a leap of faith, becoming established is very hard. Only reliable way is doing a service that puts competitors out of the water. This means you'll be working for pennies for a while @Account Merchant.

I also recommend you post more around the forums and not just focusing on your services, additonally become more active and easily accessable.

Just to help you all understand a bit better, thank you also for tagging me @LeBron

You don't have to work for pennies just because you're just starting up, and you don't have to join a service where you have to pay a deposit either. You can just as easily be a solo service provider, it just takes time and patience to establish yourself as a actual user who is willing to commit. 

Think of it as you go to a restaurant over mc donalds/KFC of course you're going to pay more but you're also going to expect the food to be better quality/tasting, the same logic applies here - You have the small fish and the big fish if you will. There has been plenty of semi decent service providers who now have scam quit but did quite well keeping up with us bigger names, and there are people like myself and @Fratem along with a few others who also do well even @RoomScape when he applies his own touch to the market he does well too with the pricing and such.

I have said this before - If you get x10 waterfall and you charge 500K and you also get x10 let's say witches house/lost city but you charge 200K, you are more likely to go for the waterfall as it gets you better money. This whole idea of servicing is all to make money not lose it, and whilst I understand some people are legit many do also scam quit which gives people the impression after you have made say this 500K per account you could in fact scam quit or when they pay (assuming they pay beforehand) you also could do the same towards them. You don't have to be "cheap" like @geoffrey456 and make nothing to show for your time either, as your pricing should vary on what you feel is fair. I have been told my prices are both expensive and cheap, but people are happy to pay the price regardless. 

I agree with you also @Turkoize and whilst what you are saying is completely true and it even happens with me a lot as of late, it's also needing to be taken into consideration we are extremely experienced service providers when you get to our level of competition and this means we don't always have time to check messages / pass messages on / make chats etc. I have had some people who want services waiting a few days/week to be seen to, although they have been informed they can go elsewhere if they prefer (as we haven't been paid, we don't accept payments until we start) they have still decided to wait and got a better quality service given to them instead. I do get what you mean though, and I want to say sorry on my behalf that you see this happen a lot.

@John Cena I couldn't agree less. You need to be active in order to show people you are promising. The more active you are, the more people will see your name stand out from the crowd, and just because they don't choose you one day it doesn't mean they wont the next. 

42 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Just to help you all understand a bit better, thank you also for tagging me @LeBron

You don't have to work for pennies just because you're just starting up, and you don't have to join a service where you have to pay a deposit either. You can just as easily be a solo service provider, it just takes time and patience to establish yourself as a actual user who is willing to commit. 

Think of it as you go to a restaurant over mc donalds/KFC of course you're going to pay more but you're also going to expect the food to be better quality/tasting, the same logic applies here - You have the small fish and the big fish if you will. There has been plenty of semi decent service providers who now have scam quit but did quite well keeping up with us bigger names, and there are people like myself and @Fratem along with a few others who also do well even @RoomScape when he applies his own touch to the market he does well too with the pricing and such.

I have said this before - If you get x10 waterfall and you charge 500K and you also get x10 let's say witches house/lost city but you charge 200K, you are more likely to go for the waterfall as it gets you better money. This whole idea of servicing is all to make money not lose it, and whilst I understand some people are legit many do also scam quit which gives people the impression after you have made say this 500K per account you could in fact scam quit or when they pay (assuming they pay beforehand) you also could do the same towards them. You don't have to be "cheap" like @geoffrey456 and make nothing to show for your time either, as your pricing should vary on what you feel is fair. I have been told my prices are both expensive and cheap, but people are happy to pay the price regardless. 

I agree with you also @Turkoize and whilst what you are saying is completely true and it even happens with me a lot as of late, it's also needing to be taken into consideration we are extremely experienced service providers when you get to our level of competition and this means we don't always have time to check messages / pass messages on / make chats etc. I have had some people who want services waiting a few days/week to be seen to, although they have been informed they can go elsewhere if they prefer (as we haven't been paid, we don't accept payments until we start) they have still decided to wait and got a better quality service given to them instead. I do get what you mean though, and I want to say sorry on my behalf that you see this happen a lot.

@John Cena I couldn't agree less. You need to be active in order to show people you are promising. The more active you are, the more people will see your name stand out from the crowd, and just because they don't choose you one day it doesn't mean they wont the next. 

I agree with your points tbh.

6 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I have had some people who want services waiting a few days/week to be seen to, although they have been informed they can go elsewhere if they prefer (as we haven't been paid, we don't accept payments until we start) they have still decided to wait and got a better quality service given to them instead.

1 week huh?

7 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I have had some people who want services waiting a few days/week to be seen to, although they have been informed they can go elsewhere if they prefer (as we haven't been paid, we don't accept payments until we start) they have still decided to wait and got a better quality service given to them instead. 

It takes weeks just to MAYBE get a quote lol

@Account Merchantas someone who’s recently got into the service market about a month ago. It takes a while to get that first order. But when you get it you need to blow the person out of the water basically. And you’ll need to do that for the first few orders especially so that you stick out to that person. 

On top of that, just be a good person to work with. Have a personality and joke around with clients and on the forums. It adds a nice human touch to you instead of it just being a service.

TLDR: be kick ass at what you do, and be genuine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irmagical189 said:

It takes weeks just to MAYBE get a quote lol

Varies on how busy we are.

At the moment I throw out quotes as soon as possible, however people are welcome to add their stuff up as there are prices on my thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 12:35 AM, Turkoize said:

Problem is when you go to a trusted service, 90% of the time they’re too busy and the other 9% is “yeah let me just ask my workers” who never get back to you. 

So grey names it is 

I’m a solo guy. Thankfully I haven’t been f’d over with any workers but that’s just getting increasingly riskier so I’d rather stay solo. I’m not huge in services anyway and only quest so I can be available most times. 

On 6/16/2018 at 2:24 PM, Account Merchant said:

I actually made a program that quotes a list of quests for price and time, because it takes so long to manually go through and add up all the quest prices and times!

This is pretty funny to be honest.