[Dev Build] 2.4.129 - Input fixes

Alek

On 6/8/2017 at 3:11 PM, Alek said:

I'm still having the same input issues, and if I try to use swing with my script in a GUI setting, I am unable to interact with textareas or textfields. The swing issue is unique to 129, though the issues in disabling input are apparent on both 127 and 129.

Edit: The pause button is not the issue regarding input for me. I have a few specific scripts that whenever I try to use them, there are issues with input disabling (which I'm very aware of because I implemented buttons into the script overlay).

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1
On 8-6-2017 at 9:11 PM, Alek said:

Download link: https://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.4.129.jar

Initially I thought it was an issue with my new listeners I added to the client with F9/F10, but the issue persisted even when i removed them. Additionally I did improve the F9/F10 keys by not having them trigger the in-game switching stuff. Let me know how this functionality works.

1. Not tested on mirror mode
2. Not tested on multiple tabs

I don't really have time to be doing updates right now, so I didn't have time to do proper testing. This will probably be my last update for a few weeks. 

Shit is broken af won't run script for me. or it would but i am able to click around while the script is running too. Luckily for me I still have the old client which I will be using

On 6/10/2017 at 2:51 PM, Imateamcape said:

I'm still having the same input issues, and if I try to use swing with my script in a GUI setting, I am unable to interact with textareas or textfields. The swing issue is unique to 129, though the issues in disabling input are apparent on both 127 and 129.

Edit: The pause button is not the issue regarding input for me. I have a few specific scripts that whenever I try to use them, there are issues with input disabling (which I'm very aware of because I implemented buttons into the script overlay).

@Alek

I also just created a snippet of code that consistently causes the double key event issue, just thought I'd put this out there in case it might help debug the issue.

3 hours ago, Polymorphism said:

Alek, why release untested updates...obviously they aren't working. If you get paid to write software then you should ensure it works.. I get that you're busy and all but seriously dude...cmon

I wrote in the original post which areas I didn't fully test. Also this is a development build, which is intended for other users to test and give me feedback on. Stable builds are builds which are forced downloads, which differ from development builds.

Also, I don't need to justify my position here *cough* https://osbot.org/forum/forum/100-releases/ *cough*

• Like 1
  • Alek locked this topic