Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Czar,

Recently the script has been getting the following error: Null exception pointer. It just repeats that every second over and over. The script may work for about a hour without issue, then my character just stands there with that error showing up.

The only fix for this is me having to restart the script. This is a bit annoying since I tend to run the script when I'm out of the house and for the script to cut out when I don't come back several hours later really leaves out a lot of potential exp gains gone.

Can you take a look at this?

Thanks

• Like 1

For nullpointer exception, which npcs and which fightzone? I will test and fix ASAP. I need to know how to make the bug happen so I can fix it, please fill out the bug report template on the main thread (at the bottom), and there will be an update immediately.

New Update (v183)

- Stop conditions are now functional again
- Slayer task condition now functioning
- Added an update for worldhopping, normal script + plugins too (brutal dragons)
- Added an update for specifying world-hop tile.

Those are the updates for now. I am currently in the process of coding a tile configuration system so you can visually assign tiles (by clicking the screen with mouse) to certain aspects of the script, e.g. World-hop tile, safespot tile, Breaks tile, DMM escape tile. Any more ideas/suggestions are welcome. As for that bug report template, make sure to fill out the bug report template otherwise I won't know where/how the bug happens, this script is extremely complex :s 

Also, the action queue system is being worked on (the prioritization of mouse clicking) useful for performing multiple actions at once without the mouse spazzing out :D 

thanks guys, another update coming up very shortly. Update v182 (last update) should be live now ^^ :)

All trials activated good luck too :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

For nullpointer exception, which npcs and which fightzone? I will test and fix ASAP. I need to know how to make the bug happen so I can fix it, please fill out the bug report template on the main thread (at the bottom), and there will be an update immediately.

New Update (v183)

- Stop conditions are now functional again
- Slayer task condition now functioning
- Added an update for worldhopping, normal script + plugins too (brutal dragons)
- Added an update for specifying world-hop tile.

Those are the updates for now. I am currently in the process of coding a tile configuration system so you can visually assign tiles (by clicking the screen with mouse) to certain aspects of the script, e.g. World-hop tile, safespot tile, Breaks tile, DMM escape tile. Any more ideas/suggestions are welcome. As for that bug report template, make sure to fill out the bug report template otherwise I won't know where/how the bug happens, this script is extremely complex :s 

Also, the action queue system is being worked on (the prioritization of mouse clicking) useful for performing multiple actions at once without the mouse spazzing out :D 

thanks guys, another update coming up very shortly. Update v182 (last update) should be live now ^^ :)

All trials activated good luck too :) 

I am truly sorry i never fill bug report..i just forget everytime it would crash or not wortk.

And how about that "stop" condition for desired stats. would you look into it why would it not stop? and if it works for you, then maybe you could show small screenshot of GUI so i copy that and see how it works for me (:

• Like 1

No you don't need a bug report if the bug is explained/really simple, e.g. stop conditions not working properly with 'goal stats' option, and yes it's finally fixed in the last version update ^^ :D All stop conditions have been re-coded and are functional, for all stop condition options. Update should go live today :) 

As for GDK + prayer, are you sure it's green dragons and not brutal black dragons plugin? Green dragons don't support prayer yet :s 

EDIT:

Activated all trials gl guys :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

No you don't need a bug report if the bug is explained/really simple, e.g. stop conditions not working properly with 'goal stats' option, and yes it's finally fixed in the last version update ^^ :D All stop conditions have been re-coded and are functional, for all stop condition options. Update should go live today :) 

As for GDK + prayer, are you sure it's green dragons and not brutal black dragons plugin? Green dragons don't support prayer yet :s 

EDIT:

Yes its green dragons I will add a log when I get a chance. I was also confused on why it was trying to use prayer when there was no prayer option.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT:

Yes Prayer flick works on GDK which is awesome as he said but the mouse hops.

• Like 1

Oh noooo, prayer flick mode command is set to automatically toggle on when the GDK is launched :( so it skips the choice completely and auto-enables it. Will be disabled for the next version right now. Should be included in the pending update or .5 of the pending update (so ultimately 183.5) maybe. I will edit this post/announce when the update goes live ^^ :D 

Activated trial gl :) 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO