Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

It will re-equip arrows after some time, usually when there's either low equipped ammo or just any random arrow amount over 50 at some point in time. I can easily add an option to re-equip arrows every time they are looted? :D 

Btw guys, stop conditions have been added for the rock/sand crab plugins too (just in case anyone is wondering).

Also, I just added another quick update on top of the last version: added 'stop if haven't earned slayer xp' failsafe option

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Czar said:

It will re-equip arrows after some time, usually when there's either low equipped ammo or just any random arrow amount over 50 at some point in time. I can easily add an option to re-equip arrows every time they are looted? :D 

Btw guys, stop conditions have been added for the rock/sand crab plugins too (just in case anyone is wondering).

Also, I just added another quick update on top of the last version: added 'stop if haven't earned slayer xp' failsafe option

i luv U sooo much

after the new update i still get the same problem with the brutal black drags plugins that when it tries to hop it doesnt hop but it crashes the client maybe im doing something wrong but i dont know what.

and is it possible that it tries to hop after the kill cause now when it wants to hop cause of the amout of players it just hops with the dragon almost dead.

black drags.PNG

• Like 1

New Update (v185)

- Brutal black dragons world hopping finally perfected (apologies guys, it took 2 updates :()
- Added another update for cannon repairing, sometimes the cannon would break (apologies guys, the cannon never broke for me so I didn't know what the cannon object name/options would turn into)
- Added wait timer before hopping, for plugins too - script will either wait until out of combat or run when target (aggressive) is full hp.
- Added 'go to bank before stopping script' in stop conditions tab

Update will be live within 24 hours good luck guys ^^ :D

Last update (v184) is now live, don't forget that GDK plugin doesn't have the prayer flick bug anymore ^^ :) Can finally focus on finishing the anti-pk code for the 100M GDK competition :)

• Like 3

I also have one other comment regarding cannon. I notice that even with fight alongside cannon checked, it will only attack monsters as they spawn and then let the cannon do the work. If instead the player was able to continuously attack monsters that the cannon is already fighting, xp rates would be increased by quite a bit. 

Edited by Doomed
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO