Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

New Update (v185)

- Brutal black dragons world hopping finally perfected (apologies guys, it took 2 updates :()
- Added another update for cannon repairing, sometimes the cannon would break (apologies guys, the cannon never broke for me so I didn't know what the cannon object name/options would turn into)
- Added wait timer before hopping, for plugins too - script will either wait until out of combat or run when target (aggressive) is full hp.
- Added 'go to bank before stopping script' in stop conditions tab

Update will be live within 24 hours good luck guys ^^ :D

Last update (v184) is now live, don't forget that GDK plugin doesn't have the prayer flick bug anymore ^^ :) Can finally focus on finishing the anti-pk code for the 100M GDK competition :)

As for the Anti-pk U can do maybe a list we add dangerous items? so it doesn't always need to search for skulls and it may be a pker who isin't skulled and can just tb u from first hit.

• Like 1

Hello, i recently bought this script and theres some things i don't can't get to work xD

1. if i want it to train my stats evenly within 5 levels of each other, what do i do? I've tried putting in the levels i want it to train and check them all but it then just trains 1 skill to the desired level? but if i put it on "lowest level" and check all the skills and let it remain at the current level, it trains each skill wishing 1 level of each other? 

2. I've been wondering how i make the script break? it doesn't look like it has a break handler or am i just blind?

3. sometimes the script kills a few mobs and then does nothing. it happened some times in a row at cows near the river east of Draynor manor. 

otherwise I've been enjoying the script and think its a nice piece of work. I like that you have implemented the stronghold of security as a plugin. 

Thumbs up for that :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, noape said:

Hello, i recently bought this script and theres some things i don't can't get to work xD

1. if i want it to train my stats evenly within 5 levels of each other, what do i do? I've tried putting in the levels i want it to train and check them all but it then just trains 1 skill to the desired level? but if i put it on "lowest level" and check all the skills and let it remain at the current level, it trains each skill wishing 1 level of each other? 

2. I've been wondering how i make the script break? it doesn't look like it has a break handler or am i just blind?

3. sometimes the script kills a few mobs and then does nothing. it happened some times in a row at cows near the river east of Draynor manor. 

otherwise I've been enjoying the script and think its a nice piece of work. I like that you have implemented the stronghold of security as a plugin. 

Thumbs up for that :) 

i dont know about 1 and 3 but for your second question osbot has a break handler click on settings on the top right then on options and then breaks enabled.

• Like 1

Will definitely add an update for brutal black dragons plugin for prayer, it definitely needs prayer recharging support at altar. Also, the update for world-hopping is now live ^^ :) Update coming up for the prayer :) 

Hmm if you selected the evenly option and the keep stats within [level] option, it should be training the lowest skill to the nearest [level] multiplier, so if you have 50 43 32 and you set the target to 50 50 50, the script will:

- train defence until 35
- train defence 40 (continued)
- now the stats are 50 43 40, the next one to train will be strength because strength and defence are similar
- then go to strength and raise that to 45
- then defence to 45
- then strength to 50
- finally defence to 50

I have a feeling that doesn't make sense (hopefully it does!) but the basic structure is: raise the lowest level up to par with the next-lowest level, then start training them in pairs. The focus of that option is a balanced goal set. Although if you have any suggestions or any other ways of levelling goals then, I can easily add it to the script :D

As for script randomly stopping sometimes, any error logs? I need to make the bug happen and debug it, which exact setup options enabled?

As for GDK, yes I have added a few updates to GDK but it's still experimental :( I am working on a competition for 100m (and 50m and 25m) based on the idea: osbot users try and kill the anti-pk system of the script, and win rewards, hopefully everything works out ^^ :D 

As for cannon, hopefully it's much better in this update I haven't had the cannon break for me yet so it took 2 updates :( Let me know if there are any tweaks/efficiency changes to be made. I made the script hit 'Repair' option as soon as it appears, every 1,000 milliseconds the script will check if it's starting to break

Activated all trials good luck everyone :) 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO