Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Guys if the script becomes unresponsive keep the console log open, it could be an unknown npc/unknown tile error for an unsupported fight configuration, let me know and I will immediately do an update for it. Just make sure the console log is open.

Here's the new update:

New Update (v179)
- Update for prayer-flick timing
- Added 'eat for loot' and 'eat for loot each time', one eats when inventory is full, other eats one food per loot item. Both options have a description so you don't get confused
- Started off global highscores system, or 'dynamic signatures' system, will be off beta very soon. The main things are: profit gained, npcs killed, experience gained for now. More to come later :D
- Noted items and low resource mode visual fix for setup window (Noted items do work, just the images/item names aren't visually correct)
- Another update for slayer tasks, will most likely add 'slayer task mode' as a separate option or perhaps a plugin/module.

update will be live within 24 hours. Last update was v178, details for that update are in the last page. As for sand crabs, using default options and the script crashes other's crabs? Hmm I will test ASAP.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

@Czar hoping you can help me. cant figure this out but on only ONE of my clients it never detects the npc and doesnt always find it if i manually type in the name would you happen to know why? it works on 4/5 of my clients but it seems to always happen on one of my clients, could if be the proxy?

edit: i can get it to work every now and then by manually typing in the NPC name be restarting the client until it works. it doesnt show anything in the logger besides applying the settings from loading the script (npc name all the modes changed to "0" and ect ends with cannon mode NOT activated and than 3-4 mins later it will say ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and than load the script)

Edited by Sayler
  • Like 1

Hmm I will add a refresh button near the npc selector - should be a better workaround. In any case, if using VIP client make sure to never hook client while logged in. Aside from that, starting the script (after the client is loaded) while logged in is always better for detecting npcs.

EDIT:

Never mind, the ERRORRRR is from the paint/fonts failing to load from URL. It's one of the proxy's fault :(. I can add another option to load default fonts instead of fancy fonts. :D Non-font/non-fancy paint mode will be activated upon selecting the 'low resources' mode option in the next version :D (or this version depending on how fast it is done)

-------------------

As for automatically detecting npc loot for setup menu, this is possible and I have thought about adding a system which grabs npc loot from the wiki. There are a few problems such as npc levels which change the loot, but I can always add a checkbox next to the loot. I have already designed a similar system for my thieving script:

mfuX1eF.png

Notice the red box ^

However the loot rewards were not detected but coded manually. I will further the development, hopefully I can perfect it in the upcoming versions. :D

-------------------

As for ankous, I still don't understand the problem :( I set a fight bounds and enabled safespotting and set the safespot tile distance to 6 tiles, enabled smart safespot and the script is working fine. I tried attacking an npc which was too far away (manually) and the script went back to safespot. Sometimes there was a delay when returning to safespot (maybe a few seconds or so) but I didn't notice any other bugs :s:s Hmm try filling out the bug report or just say how your problem should be fixed, e.g. make the script NOT do this, or not do that (etc etc) and I will make an update ASAP.

My last update regarding ankous was an option called 'Avoid fighting npcs which are trying to fight you' which changed the way the attack system works, maybe that's why I didn't notice the bug anymore. Once this update goes live, try ankous again and let me know if there should be any changes and I will add an update immediately in the next version. :D

EDIT: I highly recommend NOT using the fight bounds for safespotting, since it was designed for melee and the entire attacking code is different for both melee and safespotting. I do recommend using the max safespot option (the option is set to 0 by default, in the last tab of the setup interface) and setting it to 4 or 5 tiles, and enabling the smart safespot option for ankous. If these two are bugging out and I completely misunderstood the problem, confirm it please! :D

-------------------

Hopefully whomever had questions, have them answered now :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hey Czar,

Few notes from doing ogres with cannon and fight alongside cannon selected,

Every time the cannon breaks it stops doing anything

Occaisionally when loot drops it'll select tele grab spell and then before it uses it on an item, it will move to do another action (like add ammo to cannon) and just end up moving the mouse around doing nothing with the spell selected

When the script is paused, it will still move the mouse to add ammo to the cannon, resulting in some very robotic mouse movements

• Like 1

Yeah for prayer flicking it can be buggy while doing 2-3 actions at once, I am working on another update for it though - because coding the prayer flick timers for the new update I realized that if the script attempts to drink prayer potions and spec, the script doesn't know what to do first. I am coding a queue system for tasks though so the most important one is handled first and subsequent tasks are all handled consecutively instead of concurrently. :D

As for iron ores, I think it's just the noted iron ores, regardless I will add an update ASAP after some stronghold testing. :D

As for cannon, same applies here, the script doesn't know what to do first (loot, fill cannon etc), I will add an update for the new queue task system very soon. The cannon shouldn't break in the first place though, I will test again and make sure the script repairs cannon as soon as the repair option appears or something. :D

Latest version should be v179 from yesterday. Some new features coming soon :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Yeah for prayer flicking it can be buggy while doing 2-3 actions at once, I am working on another update for it though - because coding the prayer flick timers for the new update I realized that if the script attempts to drink prayer potions and spec, the script doesn't know what to do first. I am coding a queue system for tasks though so the most important one is handled first and subsequent tasks are all handled consecutively instead of concurrently. :D

As for iron ores, I think it's just the noted iron ores, regardless I will add an update ASAP after some stronghold testing. :D

As for cannon, same applies here, the script doesn't know what to do first (loot, fill cannon etc), I will add an update for the new queue task system very soon. The cannon shouldn't break in the first place though, I will test again and make sure the script repairs cannon as soon as the repair option appears or something. :D

Latest version should be v179 from yesterday. Some new features coming soon :)

you could add two options next to each other, i.e iron ores and iron ores (noted)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO