Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Will definitely add an update for brutal black dragons plugin for prayer, it definitely needs prayer recharging support at altar. Also, the update for world-hopping is now live ^^ :) Update coming up for the prayer :) 

Hmm if you selected the evenly option and the keep stats within [level] option, it should be training the lowest skill to the nearest [level] multiplier, so if you have 50 43 32 and you set the target to 50 50 50, the script will:

- train defence until 35
- train defence 40 (continued)
- now the stats are 50 43 40, the next one to train will be strength because strength and defence are similar
- then go to strength and raise that to 45
- then defence to 45
- then strength to 50
- finally defence to 50

I have a feeling that doesn't make sense (hopefully it does!) but the basic structure is: raise the lowest level up to par with the next-lowest level, then start training them in pairs. The focus of that option is a balanced goal set. Although if you have any suggestions or any other ways of levelling goals then, I can easily add it to the script :D

As for script randomly stopping sometimes, any error logs? I need to make the bug happen and debug it, which exact setup options enabled?

As for GDK, yes I have added a few updates to GDK but it's still experimental :( I am working on a competition for 100m (and 50m and 25m) based on the idea: osbot users try and kill the anti-pk system of the script, and win rewards, hopefully everything works out ^^ :D 

As for cannon, hopefully it's much better in this update I haven't had the cannon break for me yet so it took 2 updates :( Let me know if there are any tweaks/efficiency changes to be made. I made the script hit 'Repair' option as soon as it appears, every 1,000 milliseconds the script will check if it's starting to break

Activated all trials good luck everyone :) 

Cool update man, really. Love it will test it.

For cannon thing - You need to set up cannon and leave it for 20minutes on ground standing. Most likely you need to shoot with it to break it.

Sand crabs plugin - So i found my account in Ship that ships you from Port Sarim to Kourend trying to click somewhere on minimap. Debug was full of error - trying to reach bank - can't. Trying again. Couldn't see what was the start of this bug as logger was full of that (going to bank, can't find bank) error. Btw, it had 2 Lobs in inventory left, so I assume it did not tryed to do banking because of out of food.

EDIT - Running 184.5. Sand crabs - would not drink supercombat pots.

EDITv2 - Anti-crash for Sand Crabs would be nice. Right now it would do nothing if someone crash you or you crash someone after coming back from break.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

Just a small note as to calculating proper GP/hour:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 07:30:47 PM]: Drinking [Ranging potion(4)] ..
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 07:30:48 PM]: Gained item (Ranging potion(3))x(1)

Script thinks you're actually gaining 2,000 GP because it doesn't subtract the initial price of the Ranging potion(4) that was already present in the inventory. Would be cool to see this fixed :D

• Like 1

Yeah I admit the levelling goal system is confusing, I will add some extra options and some tweaks I guess, including a quick info window to display the order that the script will level up future goals in. Also guys you can level up skills from top->bottom or bottom->top , e.g. defence -> str -> attack and vice versa :D 

As for super combat potions, they work at sand crabs, but there's two reasons why it may not: vip client was loaded while logged in (common mistake) or the strength level boost (3 levels above your str level) is still too high to re-pot. Make sure to hook vip client while logged out otherwise some items won't be detected by the client at all :( if not using vip client then ignore this message. I tested super combat pots and they worked though so hopefully it's a one-time bug or something, lemme know if it works after a restart. ^^ :D 

As for brutal black dragon plugin prayer recharge, the update for that should be live right now gl :D Will add looting before hopping worlds for upcoming version.

As for cannon, any news? I will do another test after I finish the quest on new account, shouldn't take too long ^^ :D 

As for retrieving slayer tasks, it's in the TO-DO list for the script, hopefully isn't too complex to turn the script into a full slayer script ^^ :D 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yeah I admit the levelling goal system is confusing, I will add some extra options and some tweaks I guess, including a quick info window to display the order that the script will level up future goals in. Also guys you can level up skills from top->bottom or bottom->top , e.g. defence -> str -> attack and vice versa :D 

As for super combat potions, they work at sand crabs, but there's two reasons why it may not: vip client was loaded while logged in (common mistake) or the strength level boost (3 levels above your str level) is still too high to re-pot. Make sure to hook vip client while logged out otherwise some items won't be detected by the client at all :( if not using vip client then ignore this message. I tested super combat pots and they worked though so hopefully it's a one-time bug or something, lemme know if it works after a restart. ^^ :D 

As for brutal black dragon plugin prayer recharge, the update for that should be live right now gl :D Will add looting before hopping worlds for upcoming version.

As for cannon, any news? I will do another test after I finish the quest on new account, shouldn't take too long ^^ :D 

As for retrieving slayer tasks, it's in the TO-DO list for the script, hopefully isn't too complex to turn the script into a full slayer script ^^ :D 

I might miss something, but when i try to kill caged NPC i get error - waiting while out of combat! in logger. Even if npc is killed. I didnt tryed to start script when there is no NPC around that would focus on me + im out of combat but idk.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO