Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Competition announcement!! (Read the end of this post!)

New Update (v181)

- Added minimap-walk mode and non-minimap-walk mode for crab plugins (both plugins)
- Fixed some walking issues
- Added 'only return combat to my npcs' option - this will not attempt to fight non-selected npcs, e.g. if selecting chaos druids, and a thug attacks you, the script will ignore the thug and continue going to chaos druids rather than just fighting thugs and returning their aggressive combat all the time
- Added setup options for breaks handing, you can now choose where to go before the breaks system triggers
- Added 'import save configuration from text' option in the file menu (near the save menu, plugins menu, etc.)

This update is technically the 'update before the update' and just involved quick tweaks and fixes. Another update coming soon involving some more feature additions and changes, mainly regarding some slayer npcs and GDK plugin (more anti-death and deathwalk settings). :D 

As for chaos druids, I just tested them in edgeville, it works perfectly, I added 'Chaos druid' to the setup interface (by typing the name, not from nearby) and the script walked there successfully. If there is an error please fill out the bug report. Usually bug reports are only required if I test the script to find a bug and there's no bugs (chaos druids above). Which settings, what was the actual bug, how did you make the bug happen, etc etc. The main bug report template is on the main thread at the bottom. :D 

Proof that it works: (Started from edgeville bank)

yqvr0u0.png

8ObBtgH.png

I will also be running a competition very soon, there will be 3 prizes of 50M rsgp each. (note: not set in stone, may end up being 100m, 50m, 25m or something different). The competition will involve successfully pking (and defeating) the anti-pk system in the GDK. More details coming very soon. :D 

Hey bro can i get a trial before purchasing?

• Like 1

Can you remove the ready click option until you fix the order in witch tasks are to be done. Just like how the script fails when it needs to load the cannon and can't determine what action to do first it does the same thing with the ready click. Theres a little check box to remove the feature but you can't actually unclick it to stop it so youre stuck with it on and it completely breaks the script because if the script goes to ready click while another action needs to be done it won't know what to do first and just will just spaz the mouse around causing the script to not eat, drink pray pot or whatever action it was going to do.

The prioritise loot option doesn't work either witch doesn't matter to much because it will pick up loot from first npc after killing a second one but if you're using the script on something like mithril dragons that take a long time to kill the loot sometimes becomes available for other people to pick up if you can't kill the second npc fast enough. Was using the loot only my kills to get around this so the script would kill 1 then wait for loot before attacking another but with the ready click option stuck on it overrides  the looting causing the loot to be left on the ground.

• Like 1

Done activated trials good luck :D

As for feedback, just added a few more changes to the new version (v181) although the new update may appear as (v181.5) since I just added more code. If readyclick mode is always enabled and can't be toggled off, try making a new fight configuration since it is not enabled by default. Although in the new version it will not activate until the new action queue system is perfected.

As for prioritize loot, fixed. Script wasn't even activating it in the previous versions, now it's actually activated :) Should be live in v181-v181.5

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 2:43 AM, Czar said:

Competition announcement!! (Read the end of this post!)

New Update (v181)

- Added minimap-walk mode and non-minimap-walk mode for crab plugins (both plugins)
- Fixed some walking issues
- Added 'only return combat to my npcs' option - this will not attempt to fight non-selected npcs, e.g. if selecting chaos druids, and a thug attacks you, the script will ignore the thug and continue going to chaos druids rather than just fighting thugs and returning their aggressive combat all the time
- Added setup options for breaks handing, you can now choose where to go before the breaks system triggers
- Added 'import save configuration from text' option in the file menu (near the save menu, plugins menu, etc.)

This update is technically the 'update before the update' and just involved quick tweaks and fixes. Another update coming soon involving some more feature additions and changes, mainly regarding some slayer npcs and GDK plugin (more anti-death and deathwalk settings). :D 

As for chaos druids, I just tested them in edgeville, it works perfectly, I added 'Chaos druid' to the setup interface (by typing the name, not from nearby) and the script walked there successfully. If there is an error please fill out the bug report. Usually bug reports are only required if I test the script to find a bug and there's no bugs (chaos druids above). Which settings, what was the actual bug, how did you make the bug happen, etc etc. The main bug report template is on the main thread at the bottom. :D 

Proof that it works: (Started from edgeville bank)

yqvr0u0.png

8ObBtgH.png

I will also be running a competition very soon, there will be 3 prizes of 50M rsgp each. (note: not set in stone, may end up being 100m, 50m, 25m or something different). The competition will involve successfully pking (and defeating) the anti-pk system in the GDK. More details coming very soon. :D 

How do I compete in this completion, i'd love a free 100m :)

• Like 1

- What is the bug: Clicking "Hop worlds if pkers are fighting nearby " shows that it should show a message box or something but it doesn't it will make sounds if u click on the GUI and when u click enter the GUI works normally

- How did you make the bug happen: ^^
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something : Check if there should be a message box or something
- Normal script or a plugin? : GDK plugin

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO