Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm is it in multi-combat hellhounds? It can mess up the timer. If not, I will test the prayer flick code again and make sure the timing gets corrected. I wanted to make a dynamic timer so the script measures the attack speed of the npc and then figures out the perfect time to prayer flick. Will test ASAP.

As for the slayer, I will make some improvements, so the script didn't stop when the message 'you have finished slayer task, return to slayer' etc etc? Will test ASAP.

As for the errors with moss giants, start the script near the moss giants, save the config and then the script will know what to do, right now it detected moss giants in far away coordinates and it doesn't know how to get there.

Perhaps try another walking option maybe it will work or just start the script near the moss giants. I will most likely add a tile-chooser for the target npc tile in the next update since the script just finds the nearest one (despite the nearest one being in a teleport-location which can be far away)

As for script not starting up with errors, paste the error logs - also make sure you have the latest osbot client (v2.4.11), try starting the script near the fight npcs too, it can work better

As for noted items showing up as null, which items? I will fix ASAP. Eat for loot got bugged once again, but it's fixed in the newest version (v178) :D

Activated all trials good luck guys, will post again with the new feature changelog. There is an update pending though (v178).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, olstan said:

Would there be a way to display all the possible loots per NPC and you can choose whether to loot or not?

Obviously this would be a lot of extra data, but i'd be willing to assist in obtaining and putting this information in the format needed :)

Or you could just choose the loot above "x" amount and then add the stackables like runes and arrows to a saved file and not have to worry about it. just load and go for whatever youre using the script for.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm is it in multi-combat hellhounds? It can mess up the timer. If not, I will test the prayer flick code again and make sure the timing gets corrected. I wanted to make a dynamic timer so the script measures the attack speed of the npc and then figures out the perfect time to prayer flick. Will test ASAP.

As for the slayer, I will make some improvements, so the script didn't stop when the message 'you have finished slayer task, return to slayer' etc etc? Will test ASAP.

As for the errors with moss giants, start the script near the moss giants, save the config and then the script will know what to do, right now it detected moss giants in far away coordinates and it doesn't know how to get there.

Perhaps try another walking option maybe it will work or just start the script near the moss giants. I will most likely add a tile-chooser for the target npc tile in the next update since the script just finds the nearest one (despite the nearest one being in a teleport-location which can be far away)

As for script not starting up with errors, paste the error logs - also make sure you have the latest osbot client (v2.4.11), try starting the script near the fight npcs too, it can work better

As for noted items showing up as null, which items? I will fix ASAP. Eat for loot got bugged once again, but it's fixed in the newest version (v178) :D

Activated all trials good luck guys, will post again with the new feature changelog. There is an update pending though (v178).

I was killing Hellhounds at gnome stronghold cave, I don't think it was multi-combat, don't quote me on this. and ok sounds great. thank you! 

• Like 1

@Czar tested sand crabs today, works nice man. one question - how would it handle break? would it try break in combat, or would go to area when resetting aggressive and break there?

EDIT - looks like its not so smooth. Would try crash another guy and stand next to him. will try test more but yh..

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO