The time has come for me to leave

NoahTheWeebWolf

Better call noah, i guess :( I'm sad but still memeing (addiction). You are mature but I think too mature for this community haha. I remember to be the first person to make a transaction with you here. You sold me a 97 wc account for like 5m! I got it banned 100k away from 99 :( Since then, you have always been a good chat mate. If i need a lawyer, I'm calling you. Have fun with your job!

Better call noah, i guess sad.png I'm sad but still memeing (addiction). You are mature but I think too mature for this community haha. I remember to be the first person to make a transaction with you here. You sold me a 97 wc account for like 5m! I got it banned 100k away from 99 sad.png Since then, you have always been a good chat mate. If i need a lawyer, I'm calling you. Have fun with your job!

In before Keven robs a bank, killed 2 by standers, steals a get away car, runs into a pedestrian, shoots 3 cops, shoots another cop, runs over another cop, hops out of the car and j walks and finally goes to court.