Renewing JFormDesigner?

Paradox68

When I try to register for a trial key with a new e-mail it says I have to use the one I used previously. When I try to register with the one I used previously it says i've used too many trial keys. How do I get around this without having to buy JFormDesigner?

regedit -> software -> JFormDesigner -> delete license

LONG ASS INSTRUCTIONS:

To fix this, open the start menu, and type "cmd" without the quotation marks. open cmd.exe and a black window with white letters should pop up. type "regedit" without the quotation marks and press enter in cmd, another window should open up called registry editor. If you want, you can now close cmd. In the registry editor, find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder on the left and expand it. Under that, expand Software, then JavaSoft, and then Prefs. Click on the folder that says jformdesigner. on the right, there should be a table. under the column labeled name, right click license and select modify. Remove everything in the value data textbox and click ok. Close all the windows. Now create a new e-mail and request a new evaluation license. Eclipse should accept it and you will have access to jformdesigner again!

Edited by Trinity

Handcode it.

No.

Nah i mean like, i use netbeans to make the GUI, then just copy the class over to eclipse

Oh. Lol.

eclipse has hot gui builder?

wut. yeah?? i guess.

Learn to make a gui and you dont need a gui builder?

Too much effort.

This is the correct answer.

Depending on the person. For me, it's not.

www.eclipse.org/windowbuilder/download.php

saves you so much time compared to starting from scratch

Welllllllllllll

This is much better than intellji version

Opinion.

Just be a baller and make them from scratch. I learned a lot doing it that way and now I can make gui's exactly how I want them from scratch in like 10 mins.

2efb618f4adac50cf2b7fbefee39d61a.png

I don't like basketball so no thank you.

• Like 1