I'll miss you all... not really. But I'd like to resign from SDN manager

Ericthecmh

I will continue to update my scripts as a responsibility to my customers

Hey, do you remember CMHAbyss, the script that you discontinued a while back.. sad.png Well, it was a powerful script that I had used extensively to get myself to 98 runecrafting. I suggest you reembark on developing that script because it would surely kick ass if you rewrote it with the knowledge you have now. There are only a couple very buggy abyss scripts on OSBot atm that are ill-maintained because of the inactivity of those scripters. Surely a flawless abyss crafter would be of popular demand. wink.png Just something I hope you consider, and thanks for you work so far with OSBot. tongue.png

Hey guys,

I'm not gonna copy paste messages since I'm special and super awesome and such. But anyways, I'd like to resign from SDN manager position. It's been a lot of fun here at OSBot, both as a scripter and as SDN manager, and I'm honored that I was trusted enough with that position. When I originally took that position, it was because I wanted to make OSBot a better place, a better bot.

However, I no longer feel that this is a worthy endeavor. Since I took the position several months ago to right now, OSBot's been steadily declining, due to the lack of activity and care from the main developers Laz and Maxi. Had it not been for @Alek, OSBot would probably be dead by now.

Maybe Laz and Maxi will wake up one day and fix this mess, but for now, OSBot's no longer worth my time. I will continue to update my scripts as a responsibility to my customers, but beyond that I do not intend to get involved in OSBot any longer.

Best regards to everyone.

Eric

Damn that's so true, alek ftw

i dont think so xD

Take care man!

• Like 2