How are you all doing with covid going on

Dbuffed

So my fellow simps how is everyone hanging in,

For those of you who know me over the years you know I have left mix feelings, but with this whole corona thing going on I have been slowly slipping into a different buff

I think it's been a long journey in the making and trolling aside etc (not really interested in trolling myself anymore) I hope you are all keeping safe, I have been getting more and more bad news over recent weeks so hey can only go onwards and upwards right? 😛

And thanks to the big guy @Maldesto for all this, keep safe guys let me know how things are going for you as I know a lot of people are struggling in one way shape or form

• Mald 3

1 hour ago, Muffins said:

beating my dick a lot more than usual

10/10 response 

1 hour ago, The Operator said:

I've been eating a lot more and trolling since the pandemic.

Yep :D Nothing better to do eh? haha

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Aside from the recent uncertainty & depression, it's going well :doge: Hopefully it'll be over by christmas :feels: 

I know the feeling bro, been on/off recently myself it's not good - You looking forward to Christmas?

While covid keeps you by yourself, its the perfect opportunity to work on yourself! While we are a community based on cheating in a game, we are here for you! After all, we gotta stick together 😃

30 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

taking the opportunity to give nofap a real try this time around, 15 days in and going strong

Proud of you! It really is a struggle, and there are some specific communities online that will help you with it as well. YOURE STRONG.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Gunman said:

https://www.upmc.com/coronavirus/vaccine

They're planning to start trials early 2021 I think.

Not gonna be doing that, what do you think so far? Cold/flu or you think as serious as media is making?

11 hours ago, Hysteriqul said:

Gained some weight and have been bored as shit. Had vacations planned this year but Covid fucked that all up. 

I'm dreading Christmas, i'll put on weight there with my giant plate of food xD

9 hours ago, Burundanga said:

taking the opportunity to give nofap a real try this time around, 15 days in and going strong

Keep going brother keep going! It's also no simp September!

9 hours ago, Herpalerps said:

While covid keeps you by yourself, its the perfect opportunity to work on yourself! While we are a community based on cheating in a game, we are here for you! After all, we gotta stick together 😃

Proud of you! It really is a struggle, and there are some specific communities online that will help you with it as well. YOURE STRONG.

Yep, working on yourself 100% in this time if it be soul searching or working out etc or just some general fresh air is good :)

7 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Currently best time for me. Working from home, which means working only 50% of the time, also everything I need is open, gyms, clubs (with masks on), also you don't need masks outside. So yeah, perfectly livable for me :D 

I feel the same as you somewhat, although I still have a lot to go when it comes to sort of understanding myself more I am getting there - Gyms have just opened 24 hours to my understanding (not sure if we are allowed to just go in though) and as for stores etc we have the mask rule coming into play tomorrow which isn't bad,

Although I do not drink/smoke/anything related, unless you count caffeinated drinks 😜 

6 hours ago, BoostedMMO said:

Working from home. Which the team and myself prefer much more. :)

Glad to hear you're keeping safe Limmy :) Good good lad

Edited by Dbuffed
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, malljacok said:

Covid is a myth. The elections are gonna end and it will be gone.

In my country elections have a lot to as well. Parliament elections starting next week and for past two month corona was spreading but restriction were minimal. Probably ruling party doesn't want to piss people off to much so they have chance to be reelected. They made much harsher restriction on March thought.