Exposing cancer of botting community - Eduardino

Kramnik

I totally agree with you about Eduartino, i even asked him to put the accounts prices etc on the video and not to calculate the gross (and lots of other comments asking the same thing) but i was ignored like every1 else who asked this spesific question. But, you are missing something, this guide and the website (not the eduartino one) isnt his, he just got paid to advertise it. The guide belongs to @Token and NotABot (idk his osbot profile, but both of them know what their doing), and ive seen lots of ppl having great results with it , me included. So imo i think u should edit the part about the guide, since ur info wasnt accurate and its falsly accusing a good product :)

@ExtraBotz i thought the same at first, but thats not the case. They are the most honest proxy sellers ive ever seen in rs botting community. Every time i see a recomendation for proxies etc via an affiliate link or by their own shop, they all state that the proxy is flagged after 1 ban, and that should buy another1 (just so they get more sales/comissions). They are the only sellers that they dont state shit like that to maximize profits

Edited by k0rd

13 minutes ago, k0rd said:

I totally agree with you about Eduartino, i even asked him to put the accounts prices etc on the video and not to calculate the gross (and lots of other comments asking the same thing) but i was ignored like every1 else who asked this spesific question. But, you are missing something, this guide and the website (not the eduartino one) isnt his, he just got paid to advertise it. The guide belongs to @Token and NotABot (idk his osbot profile, but both of them know what their doing), and ive seen lots of ppl having great results with it , me included. So imo i think u should edit the part about the guide, since ur info wasnt accurate and its falsly accusing a good product :)

@ExtraBotz i thought the same at first, but thats not the case. They are the most honest proxy sellers ive ever seen in rs botting community. Every time i see a recomendation for proxies etc via an affiliate link or by their own shop, they all state that the proxy is flagged after 1 ban, and that should buy another1 (just so they get more sales/comissions). They are the only sellers that they dont state shit like that to maximize profits

Hi, thanks for info. I'll edit the topic :) 

• Heart 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, Kramnik said:

Hi guys,

Just want to give you fair warning about something that has been happening in world for sometime and now came to botting. From my experience this has been in Forex trading for a long time and what I am talking about is selling trading courses. Mostly they are sold by posers, who rent airbnb and lambo to look cool but do not know anything about finances and trading. And I stumbled on this guy's videos - Eduardino. It seemed nice to have a guy who makes videos about botting until I watched his last series: "OSRS botting to max cash" and after what I saw I decided to expose him to give warning to other people.

I will specifically be analyzing this video:

[removed sry]

Accounts he used during this video:
4 master farm thievers (2 banned)
4 mort myre (all banned)
5 air orbs (all banned)
4 fishers (none showed as banned)
1 barrows (none showed as banned)

I contacted his account provider and he stated that high level master farmer thievers go for 20-30m each, mort myre 10-20m, air orbers 5-10m.
So only accounting for accounts he already lost + bonds for these account his cost came up to 150m - 235m. Plus cost for proxies/VPS and also costs of botting. Only one importing operating cost is air orbers since getting 9k air orbs would have a 5m cost for cosmic runes and uncharged orbs. Which is also not showed in video, only end result of worth from charged air orbs.

In the end @EdTheGreat shows income (not profit) of 32m. If we assume that his fishers and barrows accounts didn't cost him anything yet since atm we don't know how long they will last, and flipping profits are also not considered since he does it by hand, this episode alone his profit comes to negative 130-210m worth lost in mils or dollars. When in his picture he just made 30m and that adds to 180m he had before.

Now first of all, it is funny how this guy tries to keep everyone delusional about his botting success. Personally I would be a big fan of series if it showed everything, how much he paid, lost etc. for everything. It would show realistic side of botting since you will invest/lose a lot until you figure out how to be consistently gold farming profitable.

But there is one last thing which creates the most hate for this guy. Selling his botting courses:

[removed]

The point of this post is to show inexperienced botter that this guy's goal with these series is not to show/teach you how to successfully bot and make money but to create imagine that he can do it so you would buy his gold farming guide. Pay 25 USD to guy who lost ~170m? Of course he didn't lose money if 10 people buys this guide since it will be around 360m for him in sales. Just don't be delusional as he wants you to be. In any case I am pretty sure you wouldn't find anything in that guide that could not be found here in forums for free :) 

EDIT: Some additional info regarding the guide itself from one member @k0rd

"I totally agree with you about Eduartino, i even asked him to put the accounts prices etc on the video and not to calculate the gross (and lots of other comments asking the same thing) but i was ignored like every1 else who asked this spesific question. But, you are missing something, this guide and the website (not the eduartino one) isnt his, he just got paid to advertise it. The guide belongs to @Token and NotABot (idk his osbot profile, but both of them know what their doing), and ive seen lots of ppl having great results with it , me included. So imo i think u should edit the part about the guide, since ur info wasnt accurate and its falsly accusing a good product :)

@ExtraBotz i thought the same at first, but thats not the case. They are the most honest proxy sellers ive ever seen in rs botting community. Every time i see a recomendation for proxies etc via an affiliate link or by their own shop, they all state that the proxy is flagged after 1 ban, and that should buy another1 (just so they get more sales/comissions). They are the only sellers that they dont state shit like that to maximize profits"

I understand your frustration. I see why you'd dislike my series and how i go about showing the profits i make. The thing is though, i am just showing my experience and what i do. I never said those are pure profits or anything, just what the accounts are making. Neither have i ever mentioned that my series are a guide and you should do everything as i do there. Watching the series you can get a rough idea what botting is and how much you can make a day off certain methods. Its up to you to do the math and see if its worth it or not for yourself. Also id like to point out that the guide i mentioned in the last video isnt my guide. Its just an advertisement like any other. I'd want you to correct your post, because i am not ''SELLING BOTTING COURSE'', i am just advertising someone elses. In fact, i am working on my own website that will have posts about botting and guess what, i am not going to charge anything for that. I've never sold my own guides, i never will either.

Also, whats with the hate for cracked accounts? From my experience they rarely get recovered and cost a fraction of what a normal account would. Why wouldnt you want to invest less to make the same amount off each account? 

If you have anything else you want to expose me of, feel free to do so. I'll be here to respond to whatever issues you have with me and my channel :)

*edit*

You saying that i make 360m off 10 ppl buying the guide is false. All the profit goes to the creator of the guide (botting hub). if 10 ppl purchase the guide, i make 0 M off that :)

Also, you're a bit off with the account prices. Master farmers would go for approx 10m, orbers for 6m and mort myre accs also are cheaper than what you stated. I see why you'd do that, after all, it does make me look worse to people that dont bother to do their own research and blindly believe everything thats posted on forums. Since thatš your goal, i am not surprised at all.

Edited by EdTheGreat
Adding more info
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, EdTheGreat said:

I understand your frustration. I see why you'd dislike my series and how i go about showing the profits i make. The thing is though, i am just showing my experience and what i do. I never said those are pure profits or anything, just what the accounts are making. Neither have i ever mentioned that my series are a guide and you should do everything as i do there. Watching the series you can get a rough idea what botting is and how much you can make a day off certain methods. Its up to you to do the math and see if its worth it or not for yourself. Also id like to point out that the guide i mentioned in the last video isnt my guide. Its just an advertisement like any other. I'd want you to correct your post, because i am not ''SELLING BOTTING COURSE'', i am just advertising someone elses. In fact, i am working on my own website that will have posts about botting and guess what, i am not going to charge anything for that. I've never sold my own guides, i never will either.

Also, whats with the hate for cracked accounts? From my experience they rarely get recovered and cost a fraction of what a normal account would. Why wouldnt you want to invest less to make the same amount off each account? 

If you have anything else you want to expose me of, feel free to do so. I'll be here to respond to whatever issues you have with me and my channel :)

It is somewhat misleading, but I actually appreciate that you show your bans. A lot of botters come into botting, spend a bunch of money, and quit in the negative, sometimes a few hundred or thousand dollars. That's why I believe a lot of the experienced members in the community don't like a "all you need to know guide", as it's incredibly misleading. There is no "formula" for botting, so pushing a guide from a guy that joined a year ago that declares "It took us 5 years to uncover this approach. Now, we will share the steps with you. We’ve shared this system to hundreds of botters. Every day, people achieve farms fit to replace their job.", it's complete bullshit. It's intellectually dishonest at best, and resembles a "get rich quick" scam. I really don't have a problem with your videos, but don't push shit from a guy who botted services and scam quit for 25m.

• Like 1

My 2 pence as a new guy here:

I watched a couple of @EdTheGreats  videos, first I’d found them through google search and then from the forum. My takeaways are:

1. He’s entertaining, I like the topic, he’s okay to listen to, it’s (a little) informative
  2. There was a plug for a guide, I wasn’t sure who’s guide, but it didn’t matter because...
  3. He got banned a lot it would seem
  4. So if the guide was his, it definitely won’t be great for avoiding bans
  5. If the guide wasn’t his, it still isn’t worth the money as it didn’t help him much

The videos seemed pretty clear on the risks and pretty honest on bans. He’s free to sell ad space like any other youtuber, people are free to make up their own mind on whether to buy? I’m new and certainly haven’t been duped.

Of course it’s nice the community want to protect people from being “scammed” but the plug for the guide seemed to be just a plug, and not intended to scam or mislead?

• Heart 1

• Token locked this topic