[Stable] OSBot 2.5.60

Patrick

7 hours ago, rentico said:

when is this upate being pushed? is the memory leak fixed? at what point is paying for vip worth it if its down half the month?

What update(If you mean because of the game update today that only takes a few hours IF anything broke)?

He doesn't work on Mirror Mode; MGI does that and I think I remember Token saying in OSBot Discord that he is working on it or fixed it(Don't quote me or Token on this. Not Sure I remember what he said right).

How is VIP not worth it right now? Also the bot isn't down half the month at most if you count all the hours on Thursday per month the most it's down is 1 day out of 30. But, if you wanna call those days busts then 4 out of 30.

If you think the Mirror Mode issues is what makes it not worth it, I'm botting just fine for hours with it. Try opening OSBot jar with this CLI input and select Mirror(I noticed a reduction in crashing when doing this).
     java -jar "osbot 2.5.60.jar" -mem 1024

13 hours ago, Gunman said:

What update(If you mean because of the game update today that only takes a few hours IF anything broke)?

He doesn't work on Mirror Mode; MGI does that and I think I remember Token saying in OSBot Discord that he is working on it or fixed it(Don't quote me or Token on this. Not Sure I remember what he said right).

How is VIP not worth it right now? Also the bot isn't down half the month at most if you count all the hours on Thursday per month the most it's down is 1 day out of 30. But, if you wanna call those days busts then 4 out of 30.

If you think the Mirror Mode issues is what makes it not worth it, I'm botting just fine for hours with it. Try opening OSBot jar with this CLI input and select Mirror(I noticed a reduction in crashing when doing this).

You probably didn't encounter with these issues, but I myself think VIP is not worth it atm :D Won't renew if it ends before fixes, will wait for them because it is very demotivating when you leave your bots though the night and find half the farm offline and you can do nothing about it

On 11/15/2019 at 1:34 AM, Gunman said:

k

Edited by rentico