Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

3 hours ago, Frez said:

Does it make more money than bond is worth? Do you know what is the avg nest/gp rate is? 

No idea what the avg gp/nest rate is and also your nests/hr rate changes too as your level gets higher. 

It is somewhere around 1m/24 hours (1 hr in-game) at lvl 60. If you're going to be running it 24/7 though, you will make tons of gp.

GUYS BEFORE STARTING THE SCRIPT. MAKE SURE YOU GOT ALREADY TREEHOUSES PLANTED IN THE SPOTS AND THEY ARE READY TO PICK UP OR IT DOESNT WORK CORRECTLY. 

Just now, ammanizzo said:

GUYS BEFORE STARTING THE SCRIPT. MAKE SURE YOU GOT ALREADY TREEHOUSES PLANTED IN THE SPOTS AND THEY ARE READY TO PICK UP OR IT DOESNT WORK CORRECTLY. 

also does this bot take care of log outs it self or do i need to do something with the break handler?

4 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

also does this bot take care of log outs it self or do i need to do something with the break handler?

This isn't the case, if you read the FAQ you'd see that all you have to do is start the script next to any bank with the correct materials needed. 

The script only does 1 birdhouse run per hour (50 minutes) because that's how long it takes for the nests to be ful with birds. The rest of the time is spent logged out.

On 8/9/2019 at 12:29 PM, ammanizzo said:

You are partially correct actually, you have to have all 4 birdhouses set-up before you run the script for the first time. This is because the script looks at number of clockwork in your inventory to determine when to move on to the next birdhouse. So if you don't have a birdhouse set up in one of the spots already, you won't receive a clockwork after emptying it.

However, after the first time you complete a trip using the bot, the script will save the time when you last completed a trip. So, it won't matter whether the birdhouse is ready to pick up or not because the bot will know when you last completed a trip and will engage the break handler if that time was less than 50 mins ago.

The bot will fully take care of breaks by itself, do not turn on the break handler. Just make sure that your login info is correct on the bot window!

On 8/9/2019 at 7:39 PM, magrocks78 said:

Any update on when farming will be implemented? I'd definitely be interested in purchasing then, but definitely looks like a great script!

On 8/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, falled said:

yeah when will the update be thats what im waiting for!

I am working on that now. I will be releasing it in phases. First phase will only have the 5 basic plots. 

Do you guys want allotment support in addition to herb patches? I could theoretically make it so that you can plant watermelon seeds and harvest watermelons, then fill up the compost bin with those watermelons. Then, empty the bin on your next run. So you could have a never-ending supply of supercompost/ultracompost.

I will be releasing initially with only basic transportation methods without addtional unlocks like teleport runes. But eventually, it will support many different types of quest teleports etc.

6 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

I am working on that now. I will be releasing it in phases. First phase will only have the 5 basic plots. 

Do you guys want allotment support in addition to herb patches? I could theoretically make it so that you can plant watermelon seeds and harvest watermelons, then fill up the compost bin with those watermelons. Then, empty the bin on your next run. So you could have a never-ending supply of supercompost/ultracompost.

I will be releasing initially with only basic transportation methods without addtional unlocks like teleport runes. But eventually, it will support many different types of quest teleports etc.

Personally not bothered about the farm runs I would just like the farming contracts. I do fruit/tree runs on my account, don’t bother doing herbs. I would assume that this would be phase 5 though

23 hours ago, falled said:

same.

On 8/18/2019 at 4:10 AM, Space said:

Personally not bothered about the farm runs I would just like the farming contracts. I do fruit/tree runs on my account, don’t bother doing herbs. I would assume that this would be phase 5 though

okay then I will shift the focus to farming contracts first. 

• Heart 1

could you maybe add support for mounted fossil island teleport? maybe the bot can withdraw runes for home teleport and use the mounted digsite pendant. would be very nice :)

another idea is an alternate option of doing the run where instead of crafting the birdhouse at the bank just have 1 already going and simply bring logs, hops chisel and hammer then reuse the clockwork from the original run. Just an idea

0 issues with birdhouses whatsoever so far,

only issue, when buying seeds from olivia, when it switchs worlds it crashes.

[INFO][08/21 08:47:02 AM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:39 AM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:42 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:45 AM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:50 AM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:50 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:52 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:55 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[WARN][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:56 AM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:56 AM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:56 AM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:58:21 AM]: Terminating script 24/7 Birdhouses...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:58:21 AM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has exited!

Breaks are not enabled.

just a suggestion for minor things

Option to end elsewhere (cw bank or ge), option to possibly add fossil island tree patches? (they take like 3 days so it wouldn't be often, easy to add on to a random bird run every few days)

"sleep option" (not do birdhouse runs for 6-10 hrs to mimic sleep schedule)

"delay option" (instead of getting them @ 50 minutes it goes between 50-however high you set it)

I cant wait to see all the possible advancements, and I'm sure ill be back with more suggestions, lol.

Thank you for this script Dylan!

Edited by dabswax

On 8/20/2019 at 10:51 AM, pinkpanther1 said:

could you maybe add support for mounted fossil island teleport? maybe the bot can withdraw runes for home teleport and use the mounted digsite pendant. would be very nice :)

another idea is an alternate option of doing the run where instead of crafting the birdhouse at the bank just have 1 already going and simply bring logs, hops chisel and hammer then reuse the clockwork from the original run. Just an idea

I already wrote the code for implementing mounted pendants, but I do not have an acc with high enough cons to build one at the moment to test it. So I need one thing from you (or anyone else) who has one in their house. 

1. Please take a screenshot of you right clicking on the mounted dp (so I can read the name and actions clearly)

2. Please let me know if there is any secondary window that pops up after you interact with the mounted dp. If so, take a screenshot of this as well. Hover your mouse on the Fossil Island option so I can see what the action is in the top left corner.

If someone gives me this info, mounted glories will be implemented within 24 hrs. I wrote it so it will prioritize runes over tabs, but it can use either depending on what you have in bank.

With this update will also come a new option which will empty all birds nests in your bank (I get so many fucking nests using this on 5 accs that I got tired of emptying them manually 😛). I also made it so it doesn't deposit the clockwork just for you lol. There was a reason for this earlier but it's complicated to explain. Farming Beta will be coming out soon as well.

Edited by DylanSRT

4 hours ago, dabswax said:

0 issues with birdhouses whatsoever so far,

only issue, when buying seeds from olivia, when it switchs worlds it crashes.

[INFO][08/21 08:47:02 AM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:39 AM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:42 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:45 AM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:50 AM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:50 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:52 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:55 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[WARN][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:56 AM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:56 AM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][08/21 08:57:56 AM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:58:21 AM]: Terminating script 24/7 Birdhouses...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 08:58:21 AM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has exited!

Breaks are not enabled.

just a suggestion for minor things

Option to end elsewhere (cw bank or ge), option to possibly add fossil island tree patches? (they take like 3 days so it wouldn't be often, easy to add on to a random bird run every few days)

"sleep option" (not do birdhouse runs for 6-10 hrs to mimic sleep schedule)

"delay option" (instead of getting them @ 50 minutes it goes between 50-however high you set it)

I cant wait to see all the possible advancements, and I'm sure ill be back with more suggestions, lol.

Thank you for this script Dylan!

A fix for the buying seeds feature will be coming out on next update. I had a failsafe in the script which stops the script if Olivia is null, indicating that you are not in Draynor. But, it seems that this malfunctions during the hopping process so I removed it. Thanks for the input. See my post above for other updates coming this week.

With regards to adding delays, I really don't think it is necessary. I now have 7 accounts with 90+ Hunter, 5 of them have been running basically non-stop for 2 months. None of them have been banned. Just make sure to use mirror mode. I'm really hoping the bot doesn't get so popular that they start cracking down on it, because atm it seems that it is literally unbannable.

Many farming features will be released soon. I am prioritizing farming contracts first because it has the potential to provide a lot of gp.

• Token locked this topic