Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

9 hours ago, RoundBox said:

This was ages ago and I have not had a problem since.

I appreciate your concern but this looks more like your just trying to raise post count.

The account wasn't banned, everything is all good for those who are wondering.

@DylanSRT

Of the options you mentioned, I would prefer option 1.

Its easy to figure out if your going to have enough supplies for how long you plan to run for.

For those unsure.....

Per 24 hours you require the following for BH runs.

116 Logs

1160 seeds

29 charges of Digsite pendants.

Also, i'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement but if you are genuinely worried, possibly add a method to calculate the time the script can run based on those quantities once it opens the bank and withdraws everything? Realistically I don't think that necessary. There is some responsibility on the user to ensure that there is supplies before running the script.

I'll end this post by saying that since the beginning of this script there was some rocky moments however @DylanSRT has responded to each and every one of these issues. I can assure you all he has gone out of his way to create work-around method not intended by the API to solve broken API hooks. He has gone well above and beyond the expectations of a script writer in my personal opinion given that the API he is writing from is constantly breaking. And to finally top things off which I personally wish every developer would write scripts for is; Mirror Mode. 

Mirror Mode is his base foundation, he doesn't script for injection and then just simply say "Some things don't work for Mirror Mode, just use injection".

For any other Scripters reading this post, don't take this as a personal attack, I know that there others who also make ground-up solutions to make Mirror Mode work. However this is the first scripter I have seen use Mirror Mode as their primary environment and I respect that.

I 100% agree with this, ive definitely used this script 10x more and had 10x less bans/issues than almost any other script on the site. It might take a day or two, as to be expected, we all have a real life. But you will get exactly what you need/want with as minimal issues as possible!

9 hours ago, john55 said:

Hey, loving the script so far! Is there any way you could change it so it only takes out 40 hop seeds at a time for each run? Small detail but it would feel much less suspicious to me @DylanSRT

mine does only take out 40 as of a few days ago, don't think I did anything different.

also, theres never anything In the logger, but ive caught it a few times trying to teleport nonstop w/o all the proper runes a few times, and just now for the first time that ive noticed (3-5 accs 24/7 past few days) it forgot a spade and was just spam clicking the farming patch.

Edited by dabswax
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, RoundBox said:

This was ages ago and I have not had a problem since.

I appreciate your concern but this looks more like your just trying to raise post count.

The account wasn't banned, everything is all good for those who are wondering.

Sorry that you think I'm being fake or something? I was just looking at the script (for my iron) and I saw your post (about your iron). Anyways thanks for the cheap insult, really helping support your favorite scripter with new customers.

7 hours ago, AdditionalCarame said:

Sorry that you think I'm being fake or something? I was just looking at the script (for my iron) and I saw your post (about your iron). Anyways thanks for the cheap insult, really helping support your favorite scripter with new customers.

No, I don't think you were being fake.

I think it was unnecessary to quote a post from 68 Days ago, makes it look like your just trying to raise your post count.

I think that was pretty clear in my response.

I should point out though,  intent was not to insult you. I was only saying what I was thinking.

Apologies if you were offended. Hope we can move on from this.

I wasn't having issues till about an hour or two ago, its just doing random things it seems at times, sometimes will forget runes, or withdraw full inventory of something and get stuck, from bank or leprechaun, and sometimes I look and its trying to cut a tree or just walks away from patch and does nothing. sometimes after first 2 birdhouses it will run to the top, not click the teleport tree and get stuck as well, and there is never anything in the logger saying anything went wrong. Stopped all my accounts for the time being :/.

Edited by dabswax

almost every time ive used in the past 3-4 days, it doesn't make it more than 5 hours before it times out for not doing anything for 40 mins, nothing in logger, when I login seems to be no reason for it to have been stuck, its usually just near the patch/birdhouse,   half the time it teles multiple times when going to cw/or any other bank when necessary, and sometimes whenever it goes to bank it doesn't withdraw the proper amount of things, or does and just rebanks (not using tabs and not starting when bank is open).  Sometimes it will work great for 1-3 of the accounts im running, but the other 1-3 are failing repetitively, and vice versa.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:01 PM, dabswax said:

not sure what happened, but

also, ive noticed when I look or go to check, a lot of times its checking the birdhouses before theyre due to be checked? (a full minute or two, and nothing shows in logger)

Time ran: 7 h 0 m 23 s - In game: 2 h 13 m 5 s
Trips: 7 (28 BH) - Trip times: -38 -38 -38 -37
State: Teleporting outside POH
Position: 2815,3459,0
Xp Gained: 21733.0
DP: true - DP Equipped: false - Buy Seeds: false
Inventory: 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:33 PM]: Random solver exited : Breaking Till Next Birdhouse/Herb Trip
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:33 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:36 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:40 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:40 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:54:22 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:59:06 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 08:03:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 08:30:39 PM]: Terminating script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 08:30:39 PM]: Script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep has exited!

I put a lot more information on the Error Pop-Up including farming stuff, so hopefully I can determine what is happening here if you post it again. V2.2 will have this update, just pushed it.

The reason that sometimes it takes 1-3 minutes to empty a BH is because of the in-game timer. The BH takes MINIMUM 50 mins to be ready to empty, but it can actually take up to 55. Similar to how sometimes farm patches take longer to grow. In these cases the state will  say "Re-attempting to empty in 30 seconds". I could change the sleep time to 55 minutes and this would never happen, but if you want the most runs/hr, 50 mins is the best.

• Like 1

I think it would be helpful if you did the same to ring of dueling as for the digsite(never leaves bank without) because sometimes it says it doesn't have tele (if it uses last tele on pendant to go to island and doesn't have ROD), or gets stuck and says no nearby bank. I haven't personally been able to get longer than a 12 hour proggy since the addition of farming without the bot crashing or fucking up HARD. (spam clicking tele w/o runes, stuck above mushroom meadow, spam clickling patches, spamming cw tele, saying there is no tele/or item, forgetting items, etc.

Glad youre okay and hope all is well! Was worried when I didn't see you for 5 days :).

Edited by dabswax

On 9/23/2019 at 1:25 AM, john55 said:

Hey, loving the script so far! Is there any way you could change it so it only takes out 40 hop seeds at a time for each run? Small detail but it would feel much less suspicious to me @DylanSRT

Yessir, I will make it withdraw only 40 seedsin V2.2, should be out later today

50 minutes ago, dabswax said:

I think it would be helpful if you did the same to ring of dueling as for the digsite(never leaves bank without) because sometimes it says it doesn't have tele (if it uses last tele on pendant to go to island and doesn't have ROD), or gets stuck and says no nearby bank. I haven't personally been able to get longer than a 12 hour proggy since the addition of farming without the bot crashing or fucking up HARD. (spam clicking tele w/o runes, stuck above mushroom meadow, spam clickling patches, spamming cw tele, saying there is no tele/or item, forgetting items, etc.

Glad youre okay and hope all is well! Was worried when I didn't see you for 5 days :).

I'm working on fixing all of your issues 😀. I tried to make it allow too much freedom, instead of just putting hard fails when people run out of certain supplies. I'm going to go back to not allowing certain things. Also, I think most of the new issues with BH runs were caused by the camera zoom not being fully out (changed this with farming). This helps during farming, so I will instead make it zoom in and out when it is switching between farm/bh. 

I'm going to run bh/farm on all of my botfarm accounts today. Before I was doing BH only. Hopefully, I can catch a whole bunch of different errors. 

There's no reason for it to have suddenly stopped working on Tuesday because the last update I made was Sunday. I've found that using the same client for a while can start to cause weird things to happen on Mirror Mode. Try restarting the client once in a while.

And yes I am back lol, I am so busy at work during the week at this time of the year. Weekends are devoted to OSbot.

On 9/24/2019 at 12:31 AM, Proton said:

Script doesn't work anymore.

Farming not enabled, bird houses enabled with digsite pendant enabled.

Press start and it gets rake and stuff from the bank, then the script repeatedly closes and opens the bank.

This is most likely due to the banking issue with mirror mode. Start the script on the main bank tab.

Try downloading the 2.5.59 dev build. Fixes banking issues

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 1

• Token locked this topic