Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

6 hours ago, sneaked said:

brought the scrip and love it, do you also have a glass blowing charter script for iron man or maybe also an option to train crafting meanwhile.

If it were up to me I would add 10+ different things to train while bank-standing. However, Token (Script Officer) forbid me from training too many skills on this bot. He said it would lead to people asking for too many things. So can only do farm with it 😕.

PM me though if you want me to make you a private script. It can train anything you want in the down time. 

7 minutes ago, shakeit100 said:

would like refund.

I gave you a trial about 3 weeks ago and then you bought the script so obviously it was working fine for you.. mods can see how much you have used a script before they give you a refund, so apply for one if you want. They won't give you one though if you're trying to abuse the system @Token

Edited by DylanSRT

purchased I guess about a month ago, ran my hc till I was out of jewelry practically 24hrs a day, and have been running 2 alts for the better part of 24hrs a day, sometimes stopping for 5-8 hours, and doing 30-45 mins of a skill 0-2times a day everyday and have had 0 issues or bans so far, and im definitely not the most experienced person, nor have I had the best luck with bans in the past. So far its been great :).

• Like 1

Came back to the script withdrawing 4 bird houses then depositing them, withdrawing 4 bird houses, depositing over and over...

It was due to me not having anymore seeds left in the bank, can you get the script to check ge slots on the nearest bank or get the script to log out if it cant find any please? :)

image.png.1db0186ee35cc0693678fde2b3149843.png

Edited by Proton
  • Like 2

• Token locked this topic