Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

14 hours ago, Heist said:

Is there a fix for this?

not that I know of, I haven't been able to do ANYTHING at all since update. it literally didn't do anything but make it unusable for me. and ofc it happened the day I bought more accounts and rebonded them all.  -.-

Edited by dabswax

On 9/14/2019 at 2:11 PM, dabswax said:

thanks for everything you do, and I hope the trip went well!! :)

just out of curiosity, how many are you running per ip?  (I got banned when I did 4, which I knew would be pushing it)

I do 10 accounts, all same IP, all mirror mode. I have a modified version of the script which allows you to change accounts, so you can run all the accounts on only one client. So instead of one BH trip per 50 mins, it is doing 10 and only using the CPU of one bot.  I am going to upload a vid later today of 24 hours with all the accounts as proof. I even run it on my maxed 1 defence pure, which just goes to show how much I am sure it won't be banned.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to release anything on SDN that has to do with switching accounts. However, I might be willing to sell a private version to anyone interested which will allow you to add a list of accounts to cycle through. It will probably be expensive though, because I don't want too many people goldfarming this as it will start to get very noticeable and then jagex will hear about it.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 10:30 AM, Lightwolf said:

Farming needs some more development but for beta version i approve to babysit :) Keeps adding compost or presses the wrong teleports which makes it run out of airs. Other is working just fine

Thanks for the feedback and yes I know it does.. This whole week I am going to be making improvements to it every day. For now, I know farm runs with herbs only run basically flawlessly. I will add a log of updates to the GUI so you guys can see what has been changed/improved.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, Heist said:

Since the farming update, when i setup for my birdhouse runs, it fills up BH 2 and then gets stuck there. doesn't continue after that, no errors either

1 hour ago, dabswax said:

not that I know of, I haven't been able to do ANYTHING at all since update. it literally didn't do anything but make it unusable for me. and ofc it happened the day I bought more accounts and rebonded them all.  -.-

Sorry guys, this is fixed now. Messed up something with the new walking to birdhouses feature. I just ran it and it works now. If you run the script without farming enabled, it will be exactly the same as before. However, I also added fixes for the bank tab problem and getting stuck at mushroom while attempting to empty the third BH problem.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, dabswax said:

nostart.png

this is all I can see, cant click start anymore,  windows 10btw.

Damn, I had a feeling this would happen due to resolution differences.. There is one thing you could try:

In your display settings, make sure that your size is set to 100%, default is 150%. The height of the GUI should be somewhere around 700-800 pixels. So if your computer is set to 150%, it will come out as around 1100-1200 pixels. Which would make sense why it is getting cut out at the bottom assuming you have a 1080 display.

If this doesn't solve it for you, tell me what your resolution is and I'll re-vamp the GUI to fit better.

image.png.baabde52a28a40625e27f70e4bc02afb.png

4 minutes ago, pinkpanther1 said:

Im sorry to ask for this so soon after the update but could you also add bottomless bucket support by any chance?

Yes, that is definitely coming in the next round of updates. There will be a lot of quality of life type updates and adding more teleportation options etc.. I'm also planning on adding a feature which allows you to basically self-sustain your compost by farming watermelons or better and putting them in the compost bin at each patch.

On 9/15/2019 at 12:05 PM, JackyLafon said:

Clever idea, mind if i get a trial?

On 9/13/2019 at 7:56 PM, Proton said:

I also have this issue on multiple scripts, I found it is caused by starting the script when focusing on one of your bank tabs - Try starting it with no bank tabs selected :)

@DylanSRT Hey, I'm getting a bug where the script will break after looting the first birdhouse. It happens after setting a new birdhouse up and placing seeds inside, it gets stuck on: Your birdhouse trap is now full of seed and will start to catch birds in the chat box.

Gave you both 48 hr trials, enjoy. Make sure to read the requirements/GUI options section on the first page before you use. You can also check out the new vid I uploaded which shows a typical BH/Herb run.

Edited by DylanSRT

43 minutes ago, DylanSRT said:

Damn, I had a feeling this would happen due to resolution differences.. There is one thing you could try:

In your display settings, make sure that your size is set to 100%, default is 150%. The height of the GUI should be somewhere around 700-800 pixels. So if your computer is set to 150%, it will come out as around 1100-1200 pixels. Which would make sense why it is getting cut out at the bottom assuming you have a 1080 display.

If this doesn't solve it for you, tell me what your resolution is and I'll re-vamp the GUI to fit better.

image.png.baabde52a28a40625e27f70e4bc02afb.png

Yes, that is definitely coming in the next round of updates. There will be a lot of quality of life type updates and adding more teleportation options etc.. I'm also planning on adding a feature which allows you to basically self-sustain your compost by farming watermelons or better and putting them in the compost bin at each patch.

@DylanSRT unfortunately id already tried all that, and I am at 100%, im 1366x768 resolution (recommended), assuming its default for a 17' laptop screen (notsure), first time ive ever seen/had this issue in my years of being here.

3 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Sorry guys, this is fixed now. Messed up something with the new walking to birdhouses feature. I just ran it and it works now. If you run the script without farming enabled, it will be exactly the same as before. However, I also added fixes for the bank tab problem and getting stuck at mushroom while attempting to empty the third BH problem.

Awesome! Thanks!

5 hours ago, dabswax said:

@DylanSRT unfortunately id already tried all that, and I am at 100%, im 1366x768 resolution (recommended), assuming its default for a 17' laptop screen (notsure), first time ive ever seen/had this issue in my years of being here.

Okay then, if you are having the issue, then that means others will as well. So I will change-up the GUI so it is under 700 pixels. I'll let you know when it goes live probably in like 24-48 hours.

In the meantime, get a better screen homie. That's like Windows 98 resolution 💾 🧮📼 :kappa:

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Heart 1

10 minutes ago, DylanSRT said:

Okay then, if you are having the issue, then that means others will as well. So I will change-up the GUI so it is under 700 pixels. I'll let you know when it goes live probably in like 24-48 hours.

In the meantime, get a better screen homie. That's like Windows 98 resolution 💾 🧮📼 :kappa:

lol, I was discussing with them in general on discord about it, itd probably help if I had a desktop not a laptop lololol. and itd make my life much easier as well, eventually 😛. Thanks again buddy :D.

• Token locked this topic