Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

On 9/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, dabswax said:

lol, I was discussing with them in general on discord about it, itd probably help if I had a desktop not a laptop lololol. and itd make my life much easier as well, eventually 😛. Thanks again buddy :D.

Hey bud, I put in the fix yesterday, it should be live sometime today hopefully. Sorry about that. I'll give you a week trial to any scripts of mine now or in the future. 

image.png.e5907872bb7ca3b7e5b99dbd86ca5891.png

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

@dabswax It's live on the SDN now. This version should be very stable in every aspect.

Only issue I found so far was that for farming it was trying to click rosemary instead of the seed after the first one it picked, was on teamviewer when I noticed it so I didn't get a pic of logger :/, just stopped and unticked flowers and has been running great the past 3 hrsish so far.

3 hours ago, dabswax said:

Only issue I found so far was that for farming it was trying to click rosemary instead of the seed after the first one it picked, was on teamviewer when I noticed it so I didn't get a pic of logger :/, just stopped and unticked flowers and has been running great the past 3 hrsish so far.

Yeah I just noticed that too. I will put in a fix now. Thanks =] Let me know if you notice it doing that on any other seeds. 

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Proton said:

Got this:

image.png.7e2681a1314be4012e467b904ab841e3.png

Logger:

image.png.7733eb3454503c0d74fa430945049c93.png

When I got the fatal error message I checked, and it was at the fossil island teleport point (when you use a digsite pendant). It had no pendant equipped, I had 180 digsite pendants in the bank. Inventory, 4 bhs and seeds.

I have also had this issue, I believe it is created when it either misclicks and forgets to withdraw a pendant, or if during the run you use the last charge of the pendant. The 2 times I did see it, I just quick paused and used ROD to go to cw bank rq and grab one, pressed play and it kept on as normal.

Edited by dabswax

2 hours ago, dabswax said:

I have also had this issue, I believe it is created when it either misclicks and forgets to withdraw a pendant, or if during the run you use the last charge of the pendant. The 2 times I did see it, I just quick paused and used ROD to go to cw bank rq and grab one, pressed play and it kept on as normal.

14 hours ago, Proton said:

Got this:

image.png.7e2681a1314be4012e467b904ab841e3.png

Logger:

image.png.7733eb3454503c0d74fa430945049c93.png

When I got the fatal error message I checked, and it was at the fossil island teleport point (when you use a digsite pendant). It had no pendant equipped, I had 180 digsite pendants in the bank. Inventory, 4 bhs and seeds.

Looking into this right now.

So here is the thing.. I have two options:

1. Force the bot to withdraw items from the bank. This means that if you run out of any one specific item, it will pretty much break the bot.

2. Only put in one command for withdrawing items (which will sometimes fail even if you have the item in bank). So it will have to do that run without a digsite pendant, but at least it won't kill the bot. 

Edited by DylanSRT

3 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Looking into this right now.

So here is the thing.. I have two options:

1. Force the bot to withdraw items from the bank. This means that if you run out of any one specific item, it will pretty much break the bot.

2. Only put in one command for withdrawing items (which will sometimes fail even if you have the item in bank). So it will have to do that run without a digsite pendant, but at least it won't kill the bot. 

I think I would personally prefer option 1 (obviously I am just a singular person)

Reason being, if I, or most people I would believe, run out of supplies theyd either stop when run out, or stop and go buy more. That's a longgggg run that idk many people would actually be willing to make. It essentially doubles the trip time.

On 7/17/2019 at 5:18 PM, RoundBox said:

Hey mate, somehow (not sure why) but on the 3rd trip the bot got to the 3rd birdhouse without any birdhouses left (plenty of supplies in bank to make more). Needless to say, bot stood there for 12 hours not knowing what to do.

Things to note.

Invent wasnt full. And it had looted the birdhouse (The 3rd one). It was saying in the gui "use birdhouse" or something along those lines.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that happened on your ironman. Good luck avoiding the ban.
But if it was there for 12hr, that means it must have re-logged even though the script was obviously broken.

I like the sound of the script and it would help me acc a lot, but there need to be failsafe measures to ensure the bot times out or something if nothing is going on. Like, especially on a script that is not meant for you to babysit.

Again, yikes.

14 minutes ago, AdditionalCarame said:

But if it was there for 12hr, that means it must have re-logged even though the script was obviously broken.

I like the sound of the script and it would help me acc a lot, but there need to be failsafe measures to ensure the bot times out or something if nothing is going on. Like, especially on a script that is not meant for you to babysit.

Again, yikes.

There's a lot of stuff that has been added since then. Also there is a 20 minute timer which will stop the script if you are logged on for more than 20 mintues (40 minutes while farming). 

See this vid as proof of my 6+ accounts with 80+ hunter. Just make sure to use mirror mode. Still none banned:

1 hour ago, dabswax said:

I think I would personally prefer option 1 (obviously I am just a singular person)

Reason being, if I, or most people I would believe, run out of supplies theyd either stop when run out, or stop and go buy more. That's a longgggg run that idk many people would actually be willing to make. It essentially doubles the trip time.

Yes for now I just updated it to not close the bank until a pendant has been withdrawn. So you shouldn't have that problem again.

not sure what happened, but

also, ive noticed when I look or go to check, a lot of times its checking the birdhouses before theyre due to be checked? (a full minute or two, and nothing shows in logger)

Time ran: 7 h 0 m 23 s - In game: 2 h 13 m 5 s
Trips: 7 (28 BH) - Trip times: -38 -38 -38 -37
State: Teleporting outside POH
Position: 2815,3459,0
Xp Gained: 21733.0
DP: true - DP Equipped: false - Buy Seeds: false
Inventory: 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:33 PM]: Random solver exited : Breaking Till Next Birdhouse/Herb Trip
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:33 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:36 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:40 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:40 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:50:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:54:22 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 07:59:06 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 08:03:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 08:30:39 PM]: Terminating script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/22 08:30:39 PM]: Script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep has exited!

Edited by dabswax

4 hours ago, AdditionalCarame said:

Again, yikes.

This was ages ago and I have not had a problem since.

I appreciate your concern but this looks more like your just trying to raise post count.

The account wasn't banned, everything is all good for those who are wondering.

@DylanSRT

Of the options you mentioned, I would prefer option 1.

Its easy to figure out if your going to have enough supplies for how long you plan to run for.

For those unsure.....

Per 24 hours you require the following for BH runs.

116 Logs

1160 seeds

29 charges of Digsite pendants.

Also, i'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement but if you are genuinely worried, possibly add a method to calculate the time the script can run based on those quantities once it opens the bank and withdraws everything? Realistically I don't think that necessary. There is some responsibility on the user to ensure that there is supplies before running the script.

I'll end this post by saying that since the beginning of this script there was some rocky moments however @DylanSRT has responded to each and every one of these issues. I can assure you all he has gone out of his way to create work-around method not intended by the API to solve broken API hooks. He has gone well above and beyond the expectations of a script writer in my personal opinion given that the API he is writing from is constantly breaking. And to finally top things off which I personally wish every developer would write scripts for is; Mirror Mode. 

Mirror Mode is his base foundation, he doesn't script for injection and then just simply say "Some things don't work for Mirror Mode, just use injection".

For any other Scripters reading this post, don't take this as a personal attack, I know that there others who also make ground-up solutions to make Mirror Mode work. However this is the first scripter I have seen use Mirror Mode as their primary environment and I respect that.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

• Token locked this topic