Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

@Space @Pudsy @Jackthedon @MillSup @bluelighty @duinroosjes @Antonio Kala @RoundBox

Hey guys,

Thanks for being patient. I'm 99% sure that I fixed the bug which causes the script to try to do a bunch of things at once and move the camera erratically. Also, the issue with a million windows popping up is fixed too (it was intended to stop the script after one window popped up, but I forgot one line of code). The fixes are live on the SDN now.

I have taken note of all of your names and I will give all of you 1 week trials to any script I release in the future, for the inconvenience (currently working on Achievement Diary bot). 

I left my recorder on this morning before work and below is 16 runs in a row sped up 500% (the bot is still running but the video file was pushing 15gb so I stopped the recording). Also, note that this video was recorded on my 50 att maxed pure, which just goes to show how confident I am that I won't be banned. Just make sure to use mirror mode.

Please try the bot again. Also, if you find that it is working well, please post a screenshot of your gains because the forum is filled with negative stuff atm.

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

@Space @Pudsy @Jackthedon @MillSup @bluelighty @duinroosjes @Antonio Kala @RoundBox

Hey guys,

Thanks for being patient. I'm 99% sure that I fixed the bug which causes the script to try to do a bunch of things at once and move the camera erratically. Also, the issue with a million windows popping up is fixed too (it was intended to stop the script after one window popped up, but I forgot one line of code). The fixes are live on the SDN now.

I have taken note of all of your names and I will give all of you 1 week trials to any script I release in the future, for the inconvenience (currently working on Achievement Diary bot). 

I left my recorder on this morning before work and below is 16 runs in a row sped up 500% (the bot is still running but the video file was pushing 15gb so I stopped the recording). Also, note that this video was recorded on my 50 att maxed pure, which just goes to show how confident I am that I won't be banned. Just make sure to use mirror mode.

Please try the bot again. Also, if you find that it is working well, please post a screenshot of your gains because the forum is filled with negative stuff atm.

Looking good, I will give the bot a run tomorrow (roughly 18 hours from now). Need to go to work and then chop some yew logs, Will attempt a 48 run.

Also thankyou very much for your effort into fixing the script. I appreciate your hard work immensely and I certainly look forward to the diary bot! will be certainly keen to use my trial on that one 😉

Edited by RoundBox

7 hours ago, RoundBox said:

Looking good, I will give the bot a run tomorrow (roughly 18 hours from now). Need to go to work and then chop some yew logs, Will attempt a 48 run.

Also thankyou very much for your effort into fixing the script. I appreciate your hard work immensely and I certainly look forward to the diary bot! will be certainly keen to use my trial on that one 😉

what diary bot

@DylanSRT Have just started the bot, watched the first run, bot is stuck. Here is a gif showing you. It doesn't seem to recognise the hammer is in invent and is repeatedly withdrawing.

Note: it created the first batch of birdhouses, returned to bank, attempted to create the next lot and thats when it got stuck. (maybe that will help pinpoint where the problem lies)

https://giphy.com/gifs/UsHc3c02q0pgmacwmY

Logger doesnt say anything

[INFO][07/31 05:04:06 PM]: Loaded 1 RS accounts!
[INFO][07/31 05:04:07 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.5.53!
[INFO][07/31 05:04:10 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 181!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:10 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][07/31 05:04:11 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:20 PM]: Initializing 38 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:38 PM]: Saved Birdhouse trip information not found. Creating new text file.
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/31 05:05:13 PM]: Inventory widget is null, trying to guess position.
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/31 05:05:49 PM]: Inventory widget is null, trying to guess position.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:06:55 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:07:24 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:07:50 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:09:35 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:09:56 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:10:19 PM]: Terminating script 24/7 Birdhouses...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:10:19 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has exited!

Edited by RoundBox

7 hours ago, RoundBox said:

@DylanSRT Have just started the bot, watched the first run, bot is stuck. Here is a gif showing you. It doesn't seem to recognise the hammer is in invent and is repeatedly withdrawing.

Note: it created the first batch of birdhouses, returned to bank, attempted to create the next lot and thats when it got stuck. (maybe that will help pinpoint where the problem lies)

https://giphy.com/gifs/UsHc3c02q0pgmacwmY

Logger doesnt say anything

[INFO][07/31 05:04:06 PM]: Loaded 1 RS accounts!
[INFO][07/31 05:04:07 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.5.53!
[INFO][07/31 05:04:10 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 181!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:10 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][07/31 05:04:11 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:20 PM]: Initializing 38 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:29 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:04:38 PM]: Saved Birdhouse trip information not found. Creating new text file.
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/31 05:05:13 PM]: Inventory widget is null, trying to guess position.
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/31 05:05:49 PM]: Inventory widget is null, trying to guess position.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:06:55 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:07:24 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:07:50 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:09:35 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:09:56 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:10:19 PM]: Terminating script 24/7 Birdhouses...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 05:10:19 PM]: Script 24/7 Birdhouses has exited!

Hey Man,

I put in a fix for this yesterday after Pudsy pointed it out. On my test account I only had one hammer and chisel in bank so I didn’t realize this was an issue. While the change is pending you should be able to run the script fine if you only have one hammer and chisel in the bank. 

Thanks for the feedback

2 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Hey Man,

I put in a fix for this yesterday after Pudsy pointed it out. On my test account I only had one hammer and chisel in bank so I didn’t realize this was an issue. While the change is pending you should be able to run the script fine if you only have one hammer and chisel in the bank. 

Thanks for the feedback

It's not due to the hammer that happened to me too I reported it on the thread but you didn't read my message.

The issue is the script gets stuck because it thinks it doesn't have enough seeds.(even though it has all other seed types) If he has more of the seeds the ones that say 40 in the gif the script will work.

to replicate it just grab a ton of all the seeds and only like 20-40 seeds of the one it tries first "Barley seeds".

29 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

It's not due to the hammer that happened to me too I reported it on the thread but you didn't read my message.

The issue is the script gets stuck because it thinks it doesn't have enough seeds.(even though it has all other seed types) If he has more of the seeds the ones that say 40 in the gif the script will work.

to replicate it just grab a ton of all the seeds and only like 20-40 seeds of the one it tries first "Barley seeds".

Hey Anthony,

I did read your message and I fixed that problem a while back. Added the method below to count how many seeds you have. Before it would check for the name of the first seed it found in your inventory and then get the amount of that seed. So if the first seed in your inventory had less than 40, it would not go on the trip. Try it out and see for yourself.

private long getSeedAmount() {
        return inventory.getAmount("Barley seed") + inventory.getAmount("Hammerstone seed") + inventory.getAmount("Yanillian seed") + inventory.getAmount("Asgarnian seed")
                + inventory.getAmount("Krandorian seed") + inventory.getAmount("Jute seed") + inventory.getAmount("Wildblood seed");
    }

His issue was caused by the hammer problem. If the script doesn't have 10 empty slots it will not go on the trip. 

The changes I made:

1. It will now not withdraw a hammer and chisel if you already have one in inventory (I already had a check for this when I had while loops, but when I removed all while loops, I forgot to add one here).

2. It will now deposit all chisels and hammers in the case where your inventory doesn't have 10 slots empty (just in case)

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 1

24 Hour Progess report from Pudsy (if you can't see pics, disable ad blocker):

118k exp and 1.3m in only 1h 20 min in-game time. Not bad.

"I think it's fixed, haha! Ran for 24h no issues before manually stopping to update my computer. Feel free to use these in your topic to win back some of the people that got spooked.  I'm going to try to work on getting an insane progress report for ya."

t9Bt3Sr.png

Eulzdcn.png

Edited by DylanSRT

• Token locked this topic