Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

On 9/3/2019 at 1:01 PM, DylanSRT said:

Not much info to go on there, can you provide a screenshot or at least what the paint says? It's been working fine for me and everyone else

it's the same for me.

settings:

turned everything off. i'm an ironman and have not many amulets.

mirror mode.

after the first 2 bird houses it was just standing still between the bank and the first 2 birdhouses. did nothing. log shows nothing. the layout said this: doing 3rth house. but it didn't as I just said.

it was the first run i ever did. i planted the houses a day before. i should be working you would say..

no screenshot. no logs.

thanks in advance

welp, running 2 a day on a proxy 24hrs a day it took me about 12 days to get a ban (not sure if chain, was gone 2 hrs came back and both banned), the one on mirror mode not proxied still going strong (its highest anyways) lol. If im not mistaken, as I hadn't muled because lazy and stupid, they had right around 70-73 hunter and about 1500 nests total and 9m total from seeds/nests/rings.

realistically doing just this, if you lowered it to 17-22 trips a day to emulate sleep (28.8 a day is max). I feel like you could make around 10-13m per account in a 14day span?(just guessing)

Edited by dabswax

On 9/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, dabswax said:

for some reason as of 2 days ago (a lot more frequently now), whenever I go to start the script it just wants to open and close the bank? (nothing in logger). Sometimes it will work properly if I close it completely and restart.

I also have this issue on multiple scripts, I found it is caused by starting the script when focusing on one of your bank tabs - Try starting it with no bank tabs selected :)

@DylanSRT Hey, I'm getting a bug where the script will break after looting the first birdhouse. It happens after setting a new birdhouse up and placing seeds inside, it gets stuck on: Your birdhouse trap is now full of seed and will start to catch birds in the chat box.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Heist said:

how much longer before you think you'll be ready to add the farm run feature to this?

Hey everybody, sorry I was on a work trip the past week. Can't access osbot/IDEs on my work laptop. But, I finished up the first farming update on notepad lol. Just pushed the update so it should be live in about 24 hours. Going to try to answer everyone's questions at once. Price will also be going up to $9.99 so you are getting free features if you already bought. Will be updating the forum with more detailed explanations later today. NOTE: ENABLING FARMING USES CASTLE WARS AS A HUB TO SWITCH BETWEEN BH RUNS AND FARMING. YOU MUST HAVE RINGS OF DUELING AND ENABLE THE DIGSITE PENDANT OPTION. I will be adding alternatives in the next update.

gPvGtnI.png

On 9/3/2019 at 4:31 PM, Proton said:

Came back to the script withdrawing 4 bird houses then depositing them, withdrawing 4 bird houses, depositing over and over...

It was due to me not having anymore seeds left in the bank, can you get the script to check ge slots on the nearest bank or get the script to log out if it cant find any please? :)

image.png.1db0186ee35cc0693678fde2b3149843.png

On 9/11/2019 at 10:54 AM, dabswax said:

for some reason as of 2 days ago (a lot more frequently now), whenever I go to start the script it just wants to open and close the bank? (nothing in logger). Sometimes it will work properly if I close it completely and restart.

Yes, I noticed this behavior as well. It seems that something happened with the newest Mirror Mode release which messed up placeholders and tabs again (this had been fixed previously). I will put in a line of code to go to the first tab. But for now, make sure you don't have any required items as placeholders if using mirror mode. If you want to be super safe just turn off placeholders entirely.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, cmblsc said:

Bought the script today but it gets stuck dismantling the birdhouse and then refilling it with seeds, then it just stands there stuck on the dismantle menu?

Are you still having this issue? The first time you run the script, you must have all 4 BHs already set-up and ready to empty. After the first run, it will automatically know when you last finished a trip. If any of the BHes are not ready to empty, it will break the script. So don't ever stop the script mid-run or leave a BH without seeds.

On 9/8/2019 at 12:43 AM, jr8nasecar said:

i kinda wanna buy this script and suicide it until ban. Jagex will wonder why a guy just logs in only to do his bird houses 24/7. lmao  roughly how long 99 hunter from like 50?

On 9/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, dabswax said:

welp, running 2 a day on a proxy 24hrs a day it took me about 12 days to get a ban (not sure if chain, was gone 2 hrs came back and both banned), the one on mirror mode not proxied still going strong (its highest anyways) lol. If im not mistaken, as I hadn't muled because lazy and stupid, they had right around 70-73 hunter and about 1500 nests total and 9m total from seeds/nests/rings.

realistically doing just this, if you lowered it to 17-22 trips a day to emulate sleep (28.8 a day is max). I feel like you could make around 10-13m per account in a 14day span?(just guessing)

I've been running it on 10 accounts now with no bans. All 80+. Just make sure to use mirror mode. I used client injection one time while just testing some parts of the script out and was banned. All my other accounts on mirror mode were not banned though (even though they were running at the same time).  It's pretty clear to me that they can detect injection regardless of what script you are running. Up to lvl 80 is super fast. Your only concern will be keeping your crafting level high enough. After that the levels slow down, but profit is really good 80+.

On 9/9/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lightwolf said:

it's the same for me.

settings:

turned everything off. i'm an ironman and have not many amulets.

mirror mode.

after the first 2 bird houses it was just standing still between the bank and the first 2 birdhouses. did nothing. log shows nothing. the layout said this: doing 3rth house. but it didn't as I just said.

it was the first run i ever did. i planted the houses a day before. i should be working you would say..

no screenshot. no logs.

thanks in advance

Thanks for the feedback Light. I think I recreated this issue. For some reason the camera is not moving to interact with the 3rd BH. A lot of things seem to have broken with this newest Mirror mode release. If you rotate the camera to the 3rd BH it will start working again. I put in a fix for this which will now walk to the BH if it is not visible. Will be live with the farming update.

15 hours ago, Heist said:

Hey cool script! Could I get a trial?

I'll give you a 48 hour once farming goes live so you can experience it with farming.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Hey everybody, sorry I was on a work trip the past week. Can't access osbot/IDEs on my work laptop. But, I finished up the first farming update on notepad lol. Just pushed the update so it should be live in about 24 hours. Going to try to answer everyone's questions at once. Price will also be going up to $9.99 so you are getting free features if you already bought. Will be updating the forum with more detailed explanations later today. NOTE: ENABLING FARMING USES CASTLE WARS AS A HUB TO SWITCH BETWEEN BH RUNS AND FARMING. YOU MUST HAVE RINGS OF DUELING AND ENABLE THE DIGSITE PENDANT OPTION. I will be adding alternatives in the next update.

gPvGtnI.png

Yes, I noticed this behavior as well. It seems that something happened with the newest Mirror Mode release which messed up placeholders and tabs again (this had been fixed previously). I will put in a line of code to go to the first tab. But for now, make sure you don't have any required items as placeholders if using mirror mode. If you want to be super safe just turn off placeholders entirely.

Are you still having this issue? The first time you run the script, you must have all 4 BHs already set-up and ready to empty. After the first run, it will automatically know when you last finished a trip. If any of the BHes are not ready to empty, it will break the script. So don't ever stop the script mid-run or leave a BH without seeds.

I've been running it on 10 accounts now with no bans. All 80+. Just make sure to use mirror mode. I used client injection one time while just testing some parts of the script out and was banned. All my other accounts on mirror mode were not banned though (even though they were running at the same time).  It's pretty clear to me that they can detect injection regardless of what script you are running. Up to lvl 80 is super fast. Your only concern will be keeping your crafting level high enough. After that the levels slow down, but profit is really good 80+.

Thanks for the feedback Light. I think I recreated this issue. For some reason the camera is not moving to interact with the 3rd BH. A lot of things seem to have broken with this newest Mirror mode release. If you rotate the camera to the 3rd BH it will start working again. I put in a fix for this which will now walk to the BH if it is not visible. Will be live with the farming update.

I'll give you a 48 hour once farming goes live so you can experience it with farming.

thanks for everything you do, and I hope the trip went well!! :)

just out of curiosity, how many are you running per ip?  (I got banned when I did 4, which I knew would be pushing it)

Edited by dabswax

6 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

gPvGtnI.png

Hell yeah! I just bought the script yesterday 😎

• Token locked this topic