Quick survey for a school project.

Molly

I am working on a group project for a technical writing course, we are comparing roundabouts to traditional intersections and as part of the project my group has put together a small survey. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone reading this post could take the survey, it's only 6 questions long.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9MXFHQ5

For Question 4 answer as though it didn't contain the word "rural", unfortunately I did not setup the survey and do not have access to changing the question.

• Like 1

Did the survey myself, but continuing and with this was a question:

My problem with roundabouts where I live is not a personal issue but rather an issue with people not knowing how they work (90% of this are 2-lane roundabouts). Even though they are demonstrate in driving books it is not a part of any road tests I have taken or have even heard of them even being in any. Would be safer if everyone knew how 2-lane roundabouts work though. The inside lane has the right of way when turning out of a 2-lane roundabout and I used to live right beside one so there's always a lot of horns going off burring rush hour. 

edit: Proper lane selection when entering the 2-lane roundabout is also a part of the problem. The right lane (in north america) is only supposed to take the first or second exit (in a 4 way roundabout) and the left lane is for second, third of fourth (fourth being 360 degrees)

Edited by RDM

• Mio locked this topic