Trial Mod Vote

Maldesto

Trial Mod  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see become the next Trial Mod?

NO NO NO NO

Let's not have these popularity contests anymore no offense but in the short time i have been active here i havent seen much Mod material from these candidates, Token might be the best one here but i usually only see him reply to scripting related threads. Idk why the other names are even being considered is this a joke? WTF. (maybe im ignorant as hell and not seeing properly) The previous vote thread before this one was bad enough but this doesnt even have proper candidates. Sorry for the bitching but just voicing my thoughts for the best of the site. :( Really sorry if i offended the candidates but you should understand where im coming from

• Like 5

NO NO NO NO

Let's not have these popularity contests anymore no offense but in the short time i have been active here i havent seen much Mod material from these candidates, Token might be the best one here but i usually only see him reply to scripting related threads. Idk why the other names are even being considered is this a joke? WTF. (maybe im ignorant as hell and not seeing properly) The previous vote thread before this one was bad enough but this doesnt even have proper candidates. Sorry for the bitching but just voicing my thoughts for the best of the site. :( Really sorry if i offended the candidates but you should understand where im coming from

I'm not gonna lie to you and say I'm a good guy, I'm not in fact I've done a lot of bad stuff so yeah maybe I don't deserve this but the point is you get a chance to prove yourself I mean it will allow you to build up and improve yourself as an individual and display your positive attributes and make it evident to others that, No you're not a bad guy you just had a bad rough time period :)

With that being said, you get trialled for a month and contribution and quality is measured during this period so hopefully who ever gets it anyway will prove themselves during this month and they will show to you and all of those who doubt them that they're great people.

I know you're not trying to offend and neither am I but if you give us the chance we can prove to you and make it worthwhile because you did say popularity game and may I point out to you that I'm not popular at all lol. Yeah I might be biased but truthfully if you actually think about it you don't see much mention of me etc.

I hope this clears up any doubt :p

I'm not gonna lie to you and say I'm a good guy, I'm not in fact I've done a lot of bad stuff so yeah maybe I don't deserve this but the point is you get a chance to prove yourself I mean it will allow you to build up and improve yourself as an individual and display your positive attributes and make it evident to others that, No you're not a bad guy you just had a bad rough time period smile.png

With that being said, you get trialled for a month and contribution and quality is measured during this period so hopefully who ever gets it anyway will prove themselves during this month and they will show to you and all of those who doubt them that they're great people.

I know you're not trying to offend and neither am I but if you give us the chance we can prove to you and make it worthwhile because you did say popularity game and may I point out to you that I'm not popular at all lol. Yeah I might be biased but truthfully if you actually think about it you don't see much mention of me etc.

emote3.gif LfzqLDN.gif

I'm not gonna lie to you and say I'm a good guy, I'm not in fact I've done a lot of bad stuff so yeah maybe I don't deserve this but the point is you get a chance to prove yourself I mean it will allow you to build up and improve yourself as an individual and display your positive attributes and make it evident to others that, No you're not a bad guy you just had a bad rough time period smile.png

If you are just gonna act the boyscout when you have the trial moderator badge then whats the point of this vote? Literally everyone's name could be up here and they could all try the trial. My point is you shouldnt wait until you get trial to prove your worth you should prove to others that you have what its worth to be a Trial Moderator. This mentality is not right you shouldnt wait to prove yourself only when you get the Trial Moderator. No sorry :(

• Like 1

If you are just gonna act the boyscout when you have the trial moderator badge then whats the point of this vote? Literally everyone's name could be up here and they could all try the trial. My point is you shouldnt wait until you get trial to prove your worth you should prove to others that you have what its worth to be a Trial Moderator. This mentality is not right you shouldnt wait to prove yourself only when you get the Trial Moderator. No sorry :([/quote

Well yes you're right. However, like I said before this is nothing to do with popularity. Yes you don't get the trial badge just to prove yourself but if you're not willing to actually stop for a second and talk about the positive stuff the candidates do lol then tbh you just demotivate them.

at the end of the day, the staff and the devs decide on an individual basis and yes I'm not gonna lie and say I've helped a lot of elpeople but I've tried hard in helping people. Most of the time I'll help someone in PM or skype I don't go around saying I've helped this user and that user since I don't care about the appreciation towards me. It doesn't affect me anyway whatsoever. Like for arguments sake you could hate me but that wouldn't affect me and I wouldn't be biased to you in any form or matter

What I'm trying to say is we have made contribution but you may not have been present during it and also finally to end it all off you don't need to be the best helper on osbot for moderator it's based on more than a help factor. furthermore not all of us are new lol fine we may not be veterans but that doesn't prove anything does it?

Sorry if I offended you or iterated my point in the wrong way I just want you to wish us well :)

If you are just gonna act the boyscout when you have the trial moderator badge then whats the point of this vote? Literally everyone's name could be up here and they could all try the trial. My point is you shouldnt wait until you get trial to prove your worth you should prove to others that you have what its worth to be a Trial Moderator. This mentality is not right you shouldnt wait to prove yourself only when you get the Trial Moderator. No sorry sad.png

AiBanker for mod

• Like 1

If you are just gonna act the boyscout when you have the trial moderator badge then whats the point of this vote? Literally everyone's name could be up here and they could all try the trial. My point is you shouldnt wait until you get trial to prove your worth you should prove to others that you have what its worth to be a Trial Moderator. This mentality is not right you shouldnt wait to prove yourself only when you get the Trial Moderator. No sorry sad.png[/quote

Well yes you're right. However, like I said before this is nothing to do with popularity. Yes you don't get the trial badge just to prove yourself but if you're not willing to actually stop for a second and talk about the positive stuff the candidates do lol then tbh you just demotivate them.

at the end of the day, the staff and the devs decide on an individual basis and yes I'm not gonna lie and say I've helped a lot of elpeople but I've tried hard in helping people. Most of the time I'll help someone in PM or skype I don't go around saying I've helped this user and that user since I don't care about the appreciation towards me. It doesn't affect me anyway whatsoever. Like for arguments sake you could hate me but that wouldn't affect me and I wouldn't be biased to you in any form or matter

What I'm trying to say is we have made contribution but you may not have been present during it and also finally to end it all off you don't need to be the best helper on osbot for moderator it's based on more than a help factor. furthermore not all of us are new lol fine we may not be veterans but that doesn't prove anything does it?

Sorry if I offended you or iterated my point in the wrong way I just want you to wish us well :)

Sorry you are right i didnt know i was this invested on this site  emote32342.png

You are right you guys have all contributed in many ways people might not have even noticed i wish all the candidates GL on the votes and eventually on Trial mod

Edited by Aibanker
  • Like 1

Sorry you are right i didnt know i was this invested on this site :???:

You are right you guys have all contributed in many ways people might not have even noticed i wish all the candidates GL on the votes and eventually on Trial mod

Look I'm not trying to start any drama lol I did say I agree with you but seriously if you have faith in us then surely this shouldn't affect you in any way.

I respect you man and I totally agree I wish I could have had more contribution maybe but please do understand that we will do good by you.

To end this all I hope there is no friction between us because we are good friends and hopefully we have hashed out any bad feelings towards each other :) Takw care my man thank you too :)

• Like 1