APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

"Since Stealth Injection is widely considered equally 'safe' to mirror mode and comes with a host of other benefits such as lower resource usage, this hopefully shouldn't be a problem." - is it? Then why did they make mirror mode lol.

Man I am using mirror mode and my fps dropped from 50 to 1-2. anything u can do? Some kind of mirror mode version of your script with less features or something?

Hi all, apologies in the delay to reply - i've been away over the weekend.

On 8/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, heavy_rope said:

Could I trial your script? I would like to compare it to another dev's before making my purchase. I like that your product supports cli.

Sure - trial started :)

-Apa

On 8/31/2019 at 2:40 PM, Just Discipline said:

Could I have a trial?

Also is there like an AFK feature here? Trying to reduce bans ;D

Yep! trial activated. As for an AFK feature, the script by default tries to simulate an AFKing player. There is also a slider in the UI which allows you to configure how frequently you want the script to interact with the client (mouse movements, camera turns, etc). Give it a go with the trial :)

15 hours ago, chainmailcholita said:

Hi, I would like a trial for the APA Sand Crab Script.

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

"Since Stealth Injection is widely considered equally 'safe' to mirror mode and comes with a host of other benefits such as lower resource usage, this hopefully shouldn't be a problem." - is it? Then why did they make mirror mode lol.

Man I am using mirror mode and my fps dropped from 50 to 1-2. anything u can do? Some kind of mirror mode version of your script with less features or something?

Stealth injection and Mirror mode both run on the same API, which means scripts should work the same for both of them. This isn't quite the case in practice - some users have reported that sometimes this script does not behave properly in mirror mode. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this beyond file a client bug report, so i've been recommending users to switch to Stealth Injection. As for your FPS dropping, not sure why this is, it could be anything. As it is the same code running, and this doesn't happen on stealth injection, it means it is quite tricky to debug and likely not possible to fix on the script end. With that said, what does the console logger say when you try running the script? If you could send in a screenshot of the console logger that would be really helpful :)

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi all, apologies in the delay to reply - i've been away over the weekend.

-Apa

Yep! trial activated. As for an AFK feature, the script by default tries to simulate an AFKing player. There is also a slider in the UI which allows you to configure how frequently you want the script to interact with the client (mouse movements, camera turns, etc). Give it a go with the trial :)

Stealth injection and Mirror mode both run on the same API, which means scripts should work the same for both of them. This isn't quite the case in practice - some users have reported that sometimes this script does not behave properly in mirror mode. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this beyond file a client bug report, so i've been recommending users to switch to Stealth Injection. As for your FPS dropping, not sure why this is, it could be anything. As it is the same code running, and this doesn't happen on stealth injection, it means it is quite tricky to debug and likely not possible to fix on the script end. With that said, what does the console logger say when you try running the script? If you could send in a screenshot of the console logger that would be really helpful :)

Apa

http://prntscr.com/p0oj9w

http://prntscr.com/p0ojek

"Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this" - Why not? Why can't you make a new version of this script for mirror client with less features that uses less fps? Do combat mechanics take too much fps? Are there any combat scripts out there that work with good fps on mirror client? I'm not sure. I been using your script on stealth, I always get banned when I hit about 75 ranged. I'm using your script on mirror mode, it is lagging but it is okay. It could perform faster with higher fps.. instead of 1-2 fps. Seriously, if you make a mirror client version of this script then you'll get people way less banned and that means way more purchases of this script for you. So... why not?  

Edited by Jesus Christ

@Jesus Christ What @Apaec Said is 100% true. Mirror mode makes you look like you are running on the official client instead of a 3rd party. Which is why Mirror Mode is "Safer". Your fps issue is probably due to the paint since that has been an reacquiring issue. If you can hide/disable the paint do that it should fix your fps issue. Also your mirror mode isn't run on 64bit. Could also help. The x32 to x32 in this pic tells me that https://prnt.sc/p0ojek . It should say x64 to x32 or x64 to x64. Your bans is probably do to you botting it too much without changing tasks.

Edited by Gunman

20 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

http://prntscr.com/p0oj9w

http://prntscr.com/p0ojek

"Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this" - Why not? Why can't you make a new version of this script for mirror client with less features that uses less fps? Do combat mechanics take too much fps? Are there any combat scripts out there that work with good fps on mirror client? I'm not sure. I been using your script on stealth, I always get banned when I hit about 75 ranged. I'm using your script on mirror mode, it is lagging but it is okay. It could perform faster with higher fps.. instead of 1-2 fps. Seriously, if you make a mirror client version of this script then you'll get people way less banned and that means way more purchases of this script for you. So... why not?  

There seems to be nothing telling from the console log, so unsure what might be causing this issue. Perhaps try hiding the paint as Gunman suggested, that may resolve things?

As for the reason I can't do much about this, it is because both mirror and stealth injection run the same API, so are supposed to execute the same also. Any inconsistency with that is in the hands of the client rather than the script, thus out of my control (I cannot modify the client code, that is the job of the developers). Cutting the script down wouldn't help, as issues may arise elsewhere, so ultimately the solution would be for the mirror client to be fully patched up to work the same as stealth injection, which is something the developers are working on continuously.

I understand it is a frustrating situation, but this is why I recommend users to stick with Stealth Injection in advance before considering the purchase of the script.

As for bans, there's no way to get real proof that either are 'safe' - both carry chances of bans and so keeping a low profile at the cost of slow gains is always the best bet.

Cheers

Apa

6 hours ago, drewww2 said:

Would love a trial @Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vastu said:

Hi, can i try sand crab script also? 
Best regards

Apa

1 hour ago, Jesus Christ said:

Bot dies on mirror client and maybe stealth too when trying to dismiss a (certain?) random when there is no random.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 06:29:23 PM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random

It just goes red and doesnt get out of that mode.

Hey,

When the screen goes red, this means the client is in control (the script code is not running). You'll notice that it also does this when you are being logged in, as scripts are not allowed access to your RS account data. It sounds like it might be an isolated incident, but i'll pass your report on to the OSBot developers nonetheless.

If you find this happening regularly, i'd recommend disabling random dismissal (this can be done via the OSBot settings menu). Randoms will disappear after a short duration.

Apa

Edited by Apaec

On 4/6/2019 at 5:13 PM, luckyluuk23 said:

Got banned a about a week ago on one of my accounts, but that was after multiple people reporting me (had some arguments with people that didn't want to hop whilest I was at that spot for a while, hehe)

Luckily I don't bot on my main account and don't have a lot of value on accounts I bot on so no problemo!

Just to show off that the bot is absolutely worth it, just did a 17 hour long run.

c13b3150d473f782d6bdb4eb9403820b.png.bf4cecce4228805e90ee933046af7b62.png

Back on track with a new account, pretty special build so low xp rates.

Might share some proggies soon.

Still lovin' it!

• Heart 1