APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

14 minutes ago, fastaf said:

Anyone else having FPS issues with this script on mirror mode? drops to 4-5 fps from 40-50 when i start the script.

Hey,

I'm not sure why this might be, but please could you help me by answering some diagnostic questions?

1. Does it happen with other scripts?
  2. Is there anything logged in the console logger?
  3. Does this happen in Stealth Injection too?
  4. Are you using the default OSRS client with mirror mode?

In general I strongly encourage users to stick with Stealth Injection as mirror mode can cause unexpected behaviour, so it might be best if you were to switch to that :)

Best

Apa

Hey, i have yet to purchase this testimonial of a script but i have a few questions before i do.

1) are you able to set the tile location / split up 4-crab spawns into 2crab spawns? for instance, crab claw isle has many 4 crab and 3 crab spawns, i was curious as to if you are able to choose where to stand. I'd like for two of my acc's to share a 4crab spawn but i am only able to do this if i do them myself and not with a script, does this script offer the user to choose tile/location under spawn settings?

2) Can i buy this with 07 gold

8 hours ago, Littlewayne said:

Hey, i have yet to purchase this testimonial of a script but i have a few questions before i do.

1) are you able to set the tile location / split up 4-crab spawns into 2crab spawns? for instance, crab claw isle has many 4 crab and 3 crab spawns, i was curious as to if you are able to choose where to stand. I'd like for two of my acc's to share a 4crab spawn but i am only able to do this if i do them myself and not with a script, does this script offer the user to choose tile/location under spawn settings?

2) Can i buy this with 07 gold

Hey! Thanks for the questions.

1. Currently you cannot set the tile yourself. The reason for this is each position has other data also associated with it, for example a safe position where you can log out before breaks and a refresh route. Generating these dynamically would be error prone and as a result the data is hard coded. I hadn't thought of this 'account pair' use case, however custom positions may still not work as there is the risk that the script might detect your other account as a player trying to crash you, and subsequently hop. I'd suggest using two nearby 2-spawns instead, there are plenty of these on the west coast if I remember correctly.
  2. You can buy the script with OSGP, however not directly. As the store is managed by OSBot, I cannot take payments directly. You will need to purchase a store voucher from a third party, and then redeem this for in-store credit. This credit can then be used to purchase this script or others. Here's a link to the vouchers subforum where you can find people trading vouchers for OSRS GP: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any further questions or would like a trial.

Apa

There's currently a bug where the bot keeps clicking the inventory and attack style screen, constantly alternating between the two. Can you fix this?

Edit: After some quick testing, it looks like checking "Enable special attack when full" when you don't have a weapon with a special attack although I haven't tested other cases. Maybe add a check for if the special attack bar exists or something like it that and have it run at the start of the script. This bug isn't a deal breaker except it would look awfully bad if you consistently had the same mouse movement and clicks for hours at a time.

Also, can you factor out the amount of hp exp gained? At least for melee and ranged, the correct value is 75.2% of the display value.

Edited by troro1

4 hours ago, troro1 said:

There's currently a bug where the bot keeps clicking the inventory and attack style screen, constantly alternating between the two. Can you fix this?

Edit: After some quick testing, it looks like checking "Enable special attack when full" when you don't have a weapon with a special attack although I haven't tested other cases. Maybe add a check for if the special attack bar exists or something like it that and have it run at the start of the script. This bug isn't a deal breaker except it would look awfully bad if you consistently had the same mouse movement and clicks for hours at a time.

Also, can you factor out the amount of hp exp gained? At least for melee and ranged, the correct value is 75.2% of the display value.

Hi troro,

Thanks for mentioning this. You're correct in saying that this happens when you configure the script to use the special attack when you do not have a weapon with special attack capabilities. I've made a note to add a check for this, although I aim to avoid allowing the user to misconfigure the script and save a misconfigured instance, only to load it up again and face the same problem. So maybe instead of continuing as usual, I could force the script to stop and be reconfigured. Either way, i'll come up with a good solution.

As for your second point, I could do this, however then it wouldn't really make sense if the 'EXP gained' counter doesn't show all of the exp gained. I could add a second counter for HP exp, but I want to avoid cluttering the paint unnecessarily.

Best

Apa

I bought your script a few days ago.

It was running well, until I woke up this morning.

It is walking and running back and forth to refresh, to make the sand crabs aggressive again. It fails everytime.

http://prntscr.com/ooxw2l

Could you add a failsafe where it will only attempt to refresh a number of times before... I propose... hopping? Moving spot? 

Kinda scared that I got banned now... does that make me eligable for a refund if I get banned? Because this is something that can not be expected from a premium script...

6 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

It is walking and running back and forth to refresh, to make the sand crabs aggressive again. It fails everytime.

Could you add a failsafe where it will only attempt to refresh a number of times before... I propose... hopping? Moving spot? 

Kinda scared that I got banned now... does that make me eligable for a refund if I get banned? Because this is something that can not be expected from a premium script...

To be fair, there is always a risk of getting banned while botting.. and considering you were running the bot while you're sleeping and the bot had ran for 11 hours, Im assuming without breaks, you're just as likely to be banned for that as if the script wasn't working properly.

Secondly, could I have a trial for this? 🙂

3 hours ago, lamba5 said:

To be fair, there is always a risk of getting banned while botting.. and considering you were running the bot while you're sleeping and the bot had ran for 11 hours, Im assuming without breaks, you're just as likely to be banned for that as if the script wasn't working properly.

f off you dont know this, you didnt even try the script and are asking for a trial. stop assuming things in your life. So. God. Damn. Annoying. dumby

OT:

"Web walking - Utilises the OSBot Web alongside a custom local path network to navigate the area. This means the script can be started from anywhere!"

If I start it in draynor village will it use the charter option and walk all the way south to the beach?

Edited by Jesus Christ

35 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

f off you dont know this, you didnt even try the script and are asking for a trial. stop assuming things in your life. So. God. Damn. Annoying. dumby

OT:

"Web walking - Utilises the OSBot Web alongside a custom local path network to navigate the area. This means the script can be started from anywhere!"

If I start it in draynor village will it use the charter option and walk all the way south to the beach?

Yep, botting for several, if not, dozens of hours a day is completely safe.. can't believe I thought otherwise. If you do get banned, it's the lazy scripting, definitely not misunderstanding how to bot safely..

11 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Hey,

Sorry this happened to you, i'm not sure what could have caused it. Please could you help me with a few diagnostic questions so I can try and recreate what went wrong here so it doesn't happen again?

1. Are you running in mirror mode?
  2. When the script returns to the crabs, are they successfully reset (or do they remain 'asleep' when you walk next to them)?
  3. Does this happen every time, or only sometimes?

As for a failsafe, there's no need to add this kind of complexity to the script if the cause of the issue can be solved directly. I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this for you.

As for a refund, unfortunately the OSBot policy explains refunds are not given for bans, simply because botting is against the game rules - you do so at your own risk. I'd say leaving any script running overnight is brave; I would strongly recommend keeping a low profile when macroing. For more information about bans and how to prevent them, be sure to give this thread a read (if you haven't already): https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

2 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Yes, if you were to start in Draynor, then the script should successfully generate a route and walk you to sand crabs itself.

Best

-Apa

5 hours ago, lamba5 said:

Sure thing :) Trial activated!

13 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sorry this happened to you, i'm not sure what could have caused it. Please could you help me with a few diagnostic questions so I can try and recreate what went wrong here so it doesn't happen again?

1. Are you running in mirror mode?
  2. When the script returns to the crabs, are they successfully reset (or do they remain 'asleep' when you walk next to them)?
  3. Does this happen every time, or only sometimes?

As for a failsafe, there's no need to add this kind of complexity to the script if the cause of the issue can be solved directly. I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this for you.

As for a refund, unfortunately the OSBot policy explains refunds are not given for bans, simply because botting is against the game rules - you do so at your own risk. I'd say leaving any script running overnight is brave; I would strongly recommend keeping a low profile when macroing. For more information about bans and how to prevent them, be sure to give this thread a read (if you haven't already): https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Yes, if you were to start in Draynor, then the script should successfully generate a route and walk you to sand crabs itself.

Best

-Apa

Sure thing :) Trial activated!

1. Are you running in mirror mode? No.
  2. When the script returns to the crabs, are they successfully reset (or do they remain 'asleep' when you walk next to them)? Asleep.
  3. Does this happen every time, or only sometimes? Only sometimes.

I use a VPS. I ran the script this morning too, it was just standing there doing nothing. My VPS was slow and I had to reboot my VPS, now it should run for a few hours again.

It would be nice to see it logs out if it is idle for too long...

http://prntscr.com/opgknf

As you can see, it doesn't have any yellow script logs... no actions.

Edited by Jesus Christ

8 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:
  1. Are you running in mirror mode? No.
  2. When the script returns to the crabs, are they successfully reset (or do they remain 'asleep' when you walk next to them)? Asleep.
  3. Does this happen every time, or only sometimes? Only sometimes.

I use a VPS. I ran the script this morning too, it was just standing there doing nothing. My VPS was slow and I had to reboot my VPS, now it should run for a few hours again.

It would be nice to see it logs out if it is idle for too long...

http://prntscr.com/opgknf

As you can see, it doesn't have any yellow script logs... no actions.

Ok thanks, this was helpful. Perhaps I need to modify the west 1 reset route.

I have another question - are you using low CPU mode?

-Apa

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Ok thanks, this was helpful. Perhaps I need to modify the west 1 reset route.

I have another question - are you using low CPU mode?

-Apa

"are you using low CPU mode?" no. should I? Will it make a difference for the better?

Woke up this morning, didnt do anything and was just standing there... then I closed your script and I could move easily. then I started the script and then it was freezing again. then i ended the script and it was still freezing for a few seconds till the point where I just closed the client and restarted it. I am not sure whether it is the script or the client that makes it freeze after botting for a large number of hours.

I restarted the client and are running the script now. It works perfectly fine.

What causes it to freeze after like 6 hours? Why does re-starting the osbot client immediately help? How can I solve this problem, without manually having to refresh my client all the time...?

Edited by Jesus Christ

BTW, next time I will add client logs. and use the bug form 

1. OSBot Version (do NOT put "current version", be specific)

2. A description of the issue. Include relevant logs.

3. Are you receiving any errors in the client canvas or the logger? 

4. How can you replicate the issue?

5. Has this issue persisted through multiple versions? If so, how far back?