APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

15 hours ago, ECOSRS said:

Another proggy. Your scripts are flawless man. I recently picked up your Agility Roof script as well.

0E1NVxM.png

Thanks again for the screenshot! Glad you're liking the script and thank you for your custom :) Hopefully the rooftop script lives up to expectations as well!

-Apa

11 hours ago, Valid said:

Please add Divine Potion support.

Ooh, new potion. Didn't know about these.

I've added them to the list of things to add. Hopefully i'll get around to it this week.

-Apa

7 hours ago, osbot337 said:

If I use a weapon with 50% spec use, how do I make it spec twice when spec bar is full. For the moment it only specs 1 time when spec bar is 100%

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not currently possible as the script is not aware of how much special attack percentage your weapon uses. Hopefully this shouldn't be too much of a problem though, as waiting until the bar hits 100% will result in using spec at the same frequency as using the full bar, so you're not losing out on any exp gains.

-Apa

12 hours ago, osbot337 said:

Sometimes sand crabs drop tooth half of a key and loop half of a key. It's good to have those in the script so they get auto picked up.

Hmm interesting. While they're not worth much, every little adds up so as you said it might be worth adding to the script. I've added it to the backlog :)

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hmm interesting. While they're not worth much, every little adds up so as you said it might be worth adding to the script. I've added it to the backlog :)

-Apa

ye they only worth 10k.

These script is really good though. Really simple and easy to use.

Have you considered adding ammonite crabs to it? that would be awesome.

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, osbot337 said:

ye they only worth 10k.

These script is really good though. Really simple and easy to use.

Have you considered adding ammonite crabs to it? that would be awesome.

Glad you like it :)

Ammonite crabs would be out of scope of this script though. The specificity of this script is the reason it is cheaper than more generalised fighting scripts such as an AIO crab killer (rock+sand+ammonite) etc. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Apa

3 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

http://prntscr.com/otitda

incoming ban?

Oo, interesting - I was not aware genie lamps couldn't be banked. I'd suggest setting OSBot to 'dismiss all randoms', and making sure you have a clear inventory before starting the script.

I have added checks for this and also full banks to my To-Do list.

Best

Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Oo, interesting - I was not aware genie lamps couldn't be banked. I'd suggest setting OSBot to 'dismiss all randoms', and making sure you have a clear inventory before starting the script.

I have added checks for this and also full banks to my To-Do list.

Best

Apa

"Oo, interesting" - funny how discovering this makes you excited and me really down LOL. You should be excited :)

9 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

"Oo, interesting" - funny how discovering this makes you excited and me really down LOL. You should be excited :)

It's always interesting when a very niche situation (which I hadn't thought about when writing the script) occurs and the script fails. I didn't mean to get you down!

As for your fear of a ban, I wouldn't worry too much. This situation likely was no more dangerous than the script actually doing its job - it did not interfere with other players so there is a very low likelihood of player reports. As for Jagex's automated systems, they probably know you're botting from the moment you log in through OSBot (or any other bot), so a ban could happen at any time, irrespective of bot or script.

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

It's always interesting when a very niche situation (which I hadn't thought about when writing the script) occurs and the script fails. I didn't mean to get you down!

As for your fear of a ban, I wouldn't worry too much. This situation likely was no more dangerous than the script actually doing its job - it did not interfere with other players so there is a very low likelihood of player reports. As for Jagex's automated systems, they probably know you're botting from the moment you log in through OSBot (or any other bot), so a ban could happen at any time, irrespective of bot or script.

Apa

How does that translate to "I wouldn't worry too much."?! HAHA I understand man